a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Hoyt Dorado Issues

Angry Hoyt Dorado Issues

Hi everyone
    I have new Hoyt Dorado 45# recurve , it has a lot serious issues, as other archers know the limbs
    are seated on flat square plates sadly my limbs do not sit square meanly ,there are gaps all around the riser
    plates , I have measured the riser and it is fine , but the limbs not so , it is like the are for a different bow
    I would like or help , with other members who have the same issue ????

Some pictures would help. Maybe will find some solution

I used to own Hoyt Dorados (3 total, 2 good, 1 not good ) and if you are lucky enough to get a " good one " they are great Recurves. The issue I experienced was that the limbs would bottom out ( axially ) on the limb retention screw instead of the limb butting up against the riser ( axially ). The Dorados that I owned that were made with the limbs bottomed out ( axially ) on the end of the limb to the riser were great bows.

Hoyt customer service would not acknowledge that there was a problem. My dealer refunded my money. I do not know if he ever got Hoyt to make him whole on the deal.

I would suggest that if you are interested in a Dorado that you actually inspect the bow before you buy it.

The Hoyt Olympic recurves are top notch products and I recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwozed View Post
    Hi everyone
    I have new Hoyt Dorado 45# recurve , it has a lot serious issues, as other archers know the limbs
    are seated on flat square plates sadly my limbs do not sit square meanly ,there are gaps all around the riser
    plates , I have measured the riser and it is fine , but the limbs not so , it is like the are for a different bow
    I would like or help , with other members who have the same issue ????
    According to the current regime Americans are too stupid to retain individual freedom...

If you cannot get satisfaction with your Hoyt Dorado issues I would suggest visiting the following company:

http://www.tradtecharchery.com/

TradTech has a great selection of take down hunting recurves.

FYI...

According to the current regime Americans are too stupid to retain individual freedom...