Thread: Hoyt Oasis...great finger bow

Hoyt Oasis...great finger bow

Sorry to jam this in this forum but I have an Oasis available...anyone who has been around knows what a great bow this is. 47" Axle to Axle easily adjustable cams, dead in the hand. See pics in For Sale Forum Bow is just $250 Absolutely in perfect condition with a new string
    Send me a pm if you want pic's personally.

Thanks...really need to sell this, I've been having to make long trips to take care of my mother and well...we all know what the gas prices are.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtV View Post
    Sorry to jam this in this forum but I have an Oasis available...anyone who has been around knows what a great bow this is. 47" Axle to Axle easily adjustable cams, dead in the hand. See pics in For Sale Forum Bow is just $250 Absolutely in perfect condition with a new string
    Send me a pm if you want pic's personally.

Thanks...really need to sell this, I've been having to make long trips to take care of my mother and well...we all know what the gas prices are.
    No worries, Art...As of yet, the Mods dont seem to mind that "WE" offer up bows for sale here, I'm guessing that it's because we are such a small group of folks, and the bows/gear that we use just get buried in the pages of the regular Classifieds section.....Good Luck with selling the Oasis....Take care, Art, and I hope that your Mother gets better.....Jim
    Those who separate Politics, and Morality, will never understand either one....John Viscount Morley