Thread: Trad shoot @ Crystal Lake (new range in OKC)

Cool Trad shoot @ Crystal Lake (new range in OKC)

1st Annual Traditional Shootout @ the NEW Crystal Lake Archery Range, 6625 SW 15, OKC
    May 19 & 20...Books open Saturday 8:00-3:00 and Sunday 8:00-2:00
    Shooting Classes: (Male & Female in all except IRONMAN)
    Recurve - wood arrows
    Recurve - any arrows
    Longbow - wood arrows
    Longbow - any arrows
    Selfbow - wood arrows only
    $15 for first round, $10 for additional rounds, 12 & Under shoot free
    IRONMAN - any arrow, only one arrow allowed on course (male & female inclusive) Pays 1/2 of the Pot
    $15 for all rounds
    For more info call Jeff Steele, 640-7470 OR email jdsrmef@yahoo.com

The shoot at Crystal Lake also needs to add:
    The net proceeds from this event will go to City Kids Outdoors, an extension of Whiz Kis. Whiz Kids is a one-on-one tutoring/mentoring focusing on inner-city elementary students. City Kids Outdoors allows these children to develop an appreciation of nature and the land. For more information about Whiz Kids, please visit www.whizkidsok.org.
    Thanks.

Hope to see all you trad shooters there. This is a new, never before shot range. And the proceeds goes for a good cause.

Bad weekend or I would be there. New to oklahoma and field archery so im prolly gonna try and shoot state field for the first time.

Maybe next year if it isn't competing with a field shoot. Why schedule that weekend anyway? Sucks cuz I'd luv to shoot some trad again.

This is a benefit shoot through Crytal Lake and City Kids Outdoors. As you probably understand, you take the weekends you can get.
    It will be Saturday & Sunday, so maybe you could shoot the field shoot on Saturday and then this on Sunday. Anyway, best of luck to you.

Thats my plan, shoot the field on one day and the Trad shoot on the other, look forward to seeing the new course, I love shooting as many arrows in a weekend as possible.
    Boomer Sooner