Thread: B2B/Direct Sales Opportunity

B2B/Direct Sales Opportunity

Hi there -- James here (FredGarvin on AT Forums). Just a notice to all that I have developed and operate a webservice and currently looking for people to help bring this to market. This is ground-floor opportunity and we have set commissions very aggressively (85%, plus recurring commissions too) in order to attract the right people. Here's the offer...

MovilExchange.com is currently seeking experienced sales professionals. We offer a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product, and market to local businesses that generate revenue from customers/clients showing up to their scheduled appointments.

We offer a SMS/Text delivery over web service that makes it easy and efficient for businesses to send out appointment reminders via SMS/Text message to their customers. Medical and dental offices, attorneys, real estate professionals, hair salons are all the types of businesses that are interested in this service. We also offer solutions for other types of businesses that would like to implement an SMS/Text based marketing campaign.

What you can expect:

•Very attractive/aggressive 1st commission on initial sale, followed by recurring commissions for the life of the customer.
    •A technology-centric business culture that is responsive to the customer’s wants, needs and desires. That is, we are an AGILE development shop that is nimble to design and implement enhancements to our web technologies.
    •Non-compete from home office. That is, no direct sales from our website or offices. All sales are generated by the sales force we have selected.
    •You agree to and sign our salesperson agreement.
    •This is a direct sales opportunity. There is no opportunity for you to recruit others or otherwise earn commissions off of others.
    •Expansion into Lat/Am in 6-12 months.
    Our expectations:

•Work independently without direction, yet able to produce results
    •You can cultivate leads and close them by your own efforts and expense.
    •You can maintain a professional, customer service-focused relationship for the life of the customer (affects your recurring commissions).
    •You can learn to use, or currently use WebEx, GoToMeeting or some form of online conference tool in an effective and proficient manner.
    •You can determine the most effective sales copy. We will offer some suggestions, but it will be up to you to tweak the copy.
    •We would like to conduct introductory interviews over video conference.

We have a VERY aggressive commission plan that includes recurring commissions for the life of the customer. This is innovative in cloud-computing sales as many industry examples suggest only a 3 month recurring payout to sales professionals. Please contact us to find out more about this ground floor opportunity.

Please send an introductory email to either of the addresses below. We will also try to answer any questions you may have regarding this sales opportunity.

james@javitechnologies.com
    james@movilexchange.com
    "...Dreams have never made my bed."

*** update 4/29/2013 ***
    We still need help! Our sales strategy alleviates the need for phone sales and focuses our effort on the demonstration webinars.

I will provide the list of prospective customers. We need help calling these offices and inviting them to our GoToMeeting demonstrations --- there really is no selling involved and you will receive the normal commission for any sales that are generated from the webinar attendees! Send me a PM if you'd like to see the actual commission breakdown.

B2B/Direct Sales Opportunity

Good luck and hope you guys find someone

Quote Originally Posted by Firelord777 View Post
    Good luck and hope you guys find someone