Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings Month of April Special $50/$54 a Set

Cool Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings Month of April Special $50/$54 a Set

Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings is running a Month of April Special, since Easter & April 17th (Income Tax Deadline) are both this month I will just run the special all month long. The This will be for a full set with 3D serving (3 pieces max) 1st Class Mail anywhere in the USA. This special will run from today until the end of April at Midnight so place your orders while you can.

Here is a rundown of the prices for the Month of April Special:

Single cam set: 1 string & 1 static split harness cable $50
    Dual cam set: 1 string & 2 static split harness cables $54
    Binary cam set: 1 string & 2 control cables $54
    Cam & 1/2 or Hybrid set: 1 string, 1 control cable & 1 static split harness cable $54

This is for the above mentioned sets in either 8125 or 452X or a combo of both in any two different solid colors of equal strand counts I carry in stock served with 3D if your set needs Halo on the cam end of the split/buss cable that will be included in the price, just the tail serving in Halo and I know which bows need the halo. I usually only stock black halo but I have a few other colors in stock so please ask in your pm what I have in stock. If you want a one color set please contact me.

Speed nocks are $4 installed with black heat shrink, if you want speed nocks and I have the factory locations or you supply me with locations I will install them or I will include them with the set for you to install for the same price.

This is just a small sample of the lines or bows that will fall under the special, the list would be too long to put in my threads so just pm me and tell me what bow you have as most bows will be included in the special. I will be more than happy to answer all your questions.

All Athens
    All PSE bows
    All AR bows
    All Reflex bows
    All Bear bows
    All Hoyt Bows
    All Bowtech bows except for the 2003 Generation 3.2
    All Mathews bows except for the Monster or MR line
    All Diamond/Ross bows except with the Krank
    And the list goes on...

As you can see the bows that will be included in this special will be very long list and there are a lot more that qualify so if you have any questions about your bow just pm me what bow you have and I will let you know.

Any bow that needs 2X or Halo .014 serving for all servings will not be included in this special.
    For example Elite, New Breed, Maitland and Strother all use 2X or .014 Halo and are not included in this special. Contact me for pricing.

Canada and other countries please contact me with your shipping info and I will get you a shipping quote with a time frame.

Please pm me and let me know what bow you have and we can go from there as not all bows will fall into this special.

I accept paypal at twistedarcher@msn.com

If you have any questions please pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible, here are the colors I stock.

STRING MATERIAL
    COLORS IN 8125 & 452X
    3D SERVING IN ALL COLORS EXCEPT WHITE

Flo Purple, Purple, Mtn. Berry, Red, Flo Yellow, Flo Orange, Flo Green, Pink

Kiwi, Teal, Green, Olive Drab (O.D.), Tan, Yellow, Blue, Rootbeer

Black, Silver, White, Metallic Bronze

Thanks for looking,
    Jamie

TWISTED ARCHER CUSTOM BOWSTRINGS FOR SALE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS & AT OUTLET MALL/STORE FORUMS.
    ENVY, SBH ENERGY & IMPULSE RIDGERUNNER CUSTOM BOW SLINGS STAFF SHOOTER ELITE MAFIA
    IN MEMORY OF MELISSA LOPEZ, WE LOVE YOU AND TRULY MISS YOU.

Pmd

When placing your order I will need the following information, please copy and paste it and fill out all the info form and include it in a PM or with your USPS Money Order.

When using Paypal please include your AT user name on the Paypal in the comments section.

If a serving color is not specified I will use a serving color in one of the two colors listed in your color choices or black serving.

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

TWISTED ARCHER CUSTOM BOWSTRINGS FOR SALE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS & AT OUTLET MALL/STORE FORUMS.
    ENVY, SBH ENERGY & IMPULSE RIDGERUNNER CUSTOM BOW SLINGS STAFF SHOOTER ELITE MAFIA

PM'd.
    Paul
    2009 Elite GT500, HHA , NAP Apche Rest, HT-2 350s
    Pro Staffer for Bluff Country Bow Strings www.bluffcountrybowstrings.com

When placing your order I will need the following information, please copy and paste it and fill out all the info form and include it in a PM or with your USPS Money Order.

When using Paypal please include your AT user name on the Paypal in the comments section.

If a serving color is not specified I will use a serving color in one of the two colors listed in your color choices or black serving.

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings is running a Month of April Special, since Easter & April 17th (Income Tax Deadline) are both this month I will just run the special all month long. The This will be for a full set with 3D serving (3 pieces max) 1st Class Mail anywhere in the USA. This special will run from today until the end of April at Midnight so place your orders while you can.

Cam & 1/2 or Hybrid set: 1 string, 1 control cable & 1 static split harness cable $54

This is for the above mentioned sets in either 8125 or 452X or a combo of both in any two different solid colors of equal strand counts I carry in stock served with one color of 3D if your set needs Halo on the cam end of the split/buss cable that will be included in the price, just the tail serving in Halo and I know which bows need the halo. I usually only stock black halo but I have a few other colors in stock so please ask in your pm what I have in stock. If you want a one color set please contact me.

Speed nocks are $4 installed with black heat shrink, if you want speed nocks and I have the factory locations or you supply me with locations I will install them or I will include them with the set for you to install for the same price.

This is just a small sample of the lines or bows that will fall under the special, the list would be too long to put in my threads so just pm me and tell me what bow you have as most bows will be included in the special. I will be more than happy to answer all your questions.

All Athens
    All PSE bows
    All AR bows
    All Reflex bows
    All Bear bows
    All Hoyt Bows
    And the list goes on...

As you can see the bows that will be included in this special will be very long list and there are a lot more that qualify so if you have any questions about your bow just pm me what bow you have and I will let you know.

Any bow that needs 2X or Halo .014 serving for all servings will not be included in this special.
    For example Elite, New Breed, Maitland and Strother all use 2X or .014 Halo and are not included in this special. Contact me for pricing.

Canada and other countries please contact me with your shipping info and I will get you a shipping quote with a time frame.

Please pm me and let me know what bow you have and we can go from there as not all bows will fall into this special.

If you have any questions please pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible, here are the colors I stock.

STRING MATERIAL
    COLORS IN 8125 & 452X

Thanks for looking,
    Jamie

Easter Day Bonus Special

Happy Easter

Special Easter Day Only Special

Single cam set: 1 string & 1 static split harness cable $48
    Dual cam set: 1 string & 2 static split harness cables $50
    Binary cam set: 1 string & 2 control cables $50
    Cam & 1/2 or Hybrid set: 1 string, 1 control cable & 1 static split harness cable $50

This will be for a full set with 3D serving (3 pieces max) 1st Class Mail anywhere in the USA. This special will run today only until Midnight so place your orders while you can. And uses the same standards as the April Special except speed nocks will be included for free today only.

This is for the above mentioned sets in either 8125 or 452X or a combo of both in any two different solid colors of equal strand counts I carry in stock served with one color of 3D if your set needs Halo on the cam end of the split/buss cable that will be included in the price, just the tail serving in Halo and I know which bows need the halo. I usually only stock black halo but I have a few other colors in stock so please ask in your pm what I have in stock. If you want a one color set please contact me.

All Athens
    All PSE bows
    All AR bows
    All Reflex bows
    All Bear bows
    All Hoyt Bows
    And the list goes on...

STRING MATERIAL
    COLORS IN 8125 & 452X

Thanks for looking,
    Jamie

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Bump for a great guy to deal with!
    Ridgerunner Custom Bow Slings: Proud Sponsor of Archery Talk!
    Custom Wrist Slings, Bino Slings, Finger Slings, Release Lanyards, Keychains, Survival Bracelets and More!

Order directly from our website: WWW.RIDGERUNNERSLINGS.COM

Athens Factory Staff Shooter

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

PM'd / ordered.

First class awesome value. I have paid more than twice as much for nowhere near the quality. It's too bad many other industries don't have a craftsman like jamie offering values like this. Bump for the builder of my strings for as long as he's is business.

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Quote Originally Posted by protecguy2003 View Post
    First class awesome value. I have paid more than twice as much for nowhere near the quality. It's too bad many other industries don't have a craftsman like jamie offering values like this. Bump for the builder of my strings for as long as he's is business.
    Thanks protecguy2003

Brand name:
    Model:
    Year:
    String Length:
    Cable Length or Lengths:
    String Colors:
    Serving Color:
    AT User Name:
    Contact Number:
    Shipping Info/Address:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast