Thread: Maine bear

Maine bear

Hey my names nick. New to the site and wanted to get some advice on a Maine bear hunt does any body have any recommendation on guides or outfitters I have looked at a few

Try Maine Game Guide Service. He is a great bear guide. Honest, reasonably priced and hard working. I'll be going for my second trip with him this August and will probably book again. Tell him Chris from PA sent you.

Check out the oxbow lodge... Always heard good things about them.

Id turned into a (expletive) liberal, a half-assed, no-logic nitwit, all heart, no brain, and the judgment of a jack rabbit."
    -Marcus Luttrell

Call Hunters Point Guide Service in Portage Maine, Talk to Eldon Jaundreau He Specializes in Black Bear Bow Hunts Call 207-435-2231 He is the Best

15 Mile Stream Lodge & Outfitters in West Forks, ME. Great place run by great people!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

unclebucksoutfitters@yahoo.com near houlton maine in aroostook co. i'm heading up for the first week and having been the previous two seasons i can tell you they are 100% committed to their clients and i promise you successful or not you will wish to return, i actually gained weight my week in camp

Wade Kelly, Tyler Kelly Camps, you wont find a better guide. I have hunted with 5-6 years my dad has hunted longer and will be up there this year.
    His place is great and food is great, and you wont find a more honest outfitter.
    2014 Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo 27" 80LB
    GT Kinetic 300/SK 300 vanes
    Hamskea Versa Rest/MBG Sight/ 6" B-Stinger
    Grim Reaper Fatal Steel / Tight Spot quiver/ Carter "Too Simple" Release
    60X Strings