a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Coyote Run Archery Shoot date added April 14/15 (peebles, Ohio)

Coyote Run Archery Shoot date added April 14/15 (peebles, Ohio)

We have been flooded with emails and calls about adding more shoots. So the first one added for this year will be April 14/15. i know that the 3rd leg of southern ibo is that weekend but its the only weekend i could add one in April do to my work load. Hope you can make it out and if not please help get the word out. To all you going to Georgia have a safe trip and shoot good. Check out our website for details. www.coyoterunarchery.com

Coyote run archery
    444 dutch thomas rd
    peebles, oh 45660

937-402-8346

Thanks, Jerry

Getting them set.

Going to be a great course!

Is the course a 2 day course or can it be completed reasonably on Sunday? Trying to decide if I am gonna be up to the Mich Triple Crown start this weekend or not so looking for and option. Looks good so far.love those tunnel shots. Also you say changed weekly,does that mean you have a weekly shoot?

The shoot is 30 targets you can shoot it on saturday or Sunday. We started with a shoot evey weekend but now have one a month. We totally change the course for every shoot. We added the april 14-15 shoot to our schedule becuase the shooters want us to have more shoots. Hope you can make it out sometime, I think you will like what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by deerhunterrick View Post
    Is the course a 2 day course or can it be completed reasonably on Sunday? Trying to decide if I am gonna be up to the Mich Triple Crown start this weekend or not so looking for and option. Looks good so far.love those tunnel shots. Also you say changed weekly,does that mean you have a weekly shoot?
    One of the best places around to shoot and Jerry and Kris are great
    Bee Stinger Shooting Staff,Black Eagle Arrows Shooting Staff,
    Stan Shooting Staff,Strict 9 Strings Shooting Staff,Twisted Tine Archery Staff,Trophy Blend Deer Scent

Best course and best folks around!

Thanks guys!

Just wanted to add that I updated the website. Check it often we are really good at keeping it updated so the shooters know what is going on at CRA.

www.coyoterunarchery.com

Thanks, Jerry

We will be there
    Bee Stinger Shooting Staff,Black Eagle Arrows Shooting Staff,
    Stan Shooting Staff,Strict 9 Strings Shooting Staff,Twisted Tine Archery Staff,Trophy Blend Deer Scent