a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Anyone try the P90X rip-off, Supreme 90 day?

Anyone try the P90X rip-off, Supreme 90 day?

I was looking for something in the basement and found a new in the box set of Supreme 90 Day. Since my birthday is coming up and I typically get one as-seen-on-TV from the Mrs. (its a tradition between us), I figure that must be what I am getting this year.

The reviews on Amazon are pretty good and say the workouts are shorter, harder and more focused on core than P90X.

Kinda looking forward to it. Gonna be disappointed if it is not meant for me.

Yes, I have completed P90X multiple times already so I know what it is about. Supreme looks to use a balance ball, which P90X does not.
    Treat Lowballers like Terrorists -
    DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH EITHER!

Haven't used it but I know P90X2 uses a balance ball so maybe they ripped off Supreme 90, who knows.

I purchased Supreme 90 out of pure curiosity. I actually really like the workouts. Yes, they are shorter. I think most are in the 40 minute range.

I bought it a year ago and am still haven't bought any dumbbells yet to do the workout. I am too cheap to buy a good set and keep waiting to find some at a garage sale or somewhere.
    Darton DS 3800

It's rather quite simple; You either do it or you don't!

I did the Supreme 90 workout last spring into summer, never have tried any workout programs before that. I would say it was well worth the money, less than $20. Like i said though I had never tried these workout programs before that, but for an overweight, extremely out of shape 40 something, i had excellent results, lost 53 pounds and really started feeling much better, gained more energy and just all around felt good. I need to start it again, not sure how it compares to the P90x workouts.

Bought Supreme 90 on Amazon for less than $20 as a result of reading these posts and checking out the workouts on their website. This program is a steal for $20 (plus shipping)! If you're bored with P90X (like me), need a new challenge, and don't want to spend a ton of cash on P90X2, you've got to try this. I did the full body workout today and it kicked my ass.

Give it a try it's worth the money!

I've had a copy of it for some time now. Decided to give Insanity a shot instead. Although, this one is relatively cheap.

I'm in my last week of my 6th round of P90X. Today was supposed to be Plyo.

I subbed Supreme 90 day Cardio Challenge instead.

It was a good cardio workout, quite different than Plyo and a welcome change.

That that it was better or worse, just different.

I've previewed a couple of the other discs and would say similar things.

Worth the money if you want to try it or sub in some of the workouts into P90X once in awhile for a change.

Did Tabata Inferno from Supreme 90 Day this morning for one of my cardio days.

Quite a bit harder than Plyo X and I think more effective. I haven't sweat that much in a long time.