Hey everyone, quick question for anyone who owns or works for a shop or store or any type of business…

I am wondering of anyone would be interested in my services of creating a website or redesigning their existing site for their store, or business.

I have a bachelor’s degree in Communications and have experience in creating simple yet extremely functional websites. I have experience in working on my college newspapers website as well as personally designing various others. I can offer a very personal working relationship because I am doing this on my time, not part of a larger company’s agenda. I would work on your site and yours alone until it was finished, and unlike anywhere else, once it is done I would work with you personally to teach you the necessary information so that you would be able to manage this site on your own. I would always be available for any questions or help you might need but my intent would be to have you become as efficient and comfortable as possible with the site program. I would like to give you every bit of the knowledge and experience you need so that you could take over control of your own website. It would only be a one time fee for my services, and you would need to pay for all purchases of domain names, hosting, website themes, and any other website based expenses.

Does this sound like anything that anyone would be interested in? I am more than willing to answer any questions that you might have, so feel free to PM me or contact me at rampantwebcreations@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!