Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Love 'em

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Never used 'em

Votes: 6 31.6%

What do you guys think of...

1K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Bow Predator 
#1 ·
What do you guys think of those E-Z fletchers? I got one for Easter and have used it several times today and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

#3 ·
I think i've gotten the hang of using it. The first two arrows I fletched came out with the flecthings a little too far down the arrows. And I'm still tryin to get it where the glue doesn't go all over the shaft. The limbs have a tendency to slide around.

#4 ·
Haven't played too much with them, but from what I've seen and heard, seams like a good jig. Nice and portable. But if I were going to spend the money on a jig personally, I would much rather have a bitz. I don't like the fact that the E-Z has no adjustability.

#5 ·
the only thing I don't like it that the limbs move around too much so the glue gets everywhere on the shaft between the fletches.

#7 ·
The shaft isn't moving. Although I am a little confused as to how some of the fletchings are ending up a little farther down the shaft than others. Maybe I'm not getting the nock all the way down in there.

#9 ·
I Have one. If you look down inside of the jig you can see the bar that the nock must seat on to. push down firmly on the arrow and you will hear the nock click on to the bar.

#10 ·
It's just somethin we've done since me and my brother were little bitty. Haha. And I haven't been pushin down far enough. I haven't heard that click. But won't that put my fletching's way down on the shaft? Is there any way I can put them a certain distance from the nock?

#13 ·
I voted love them but in reality I guess theyre okay, theyre definitely nice for when u are out on a hunting trip and you need to fletch some arrows real quick, but for my everyday use I use my JoJan multi-fletcher.

#17 ·
I'm finally gettin the hang of it. The arrows are comin out nice and clean and on there good and they fly great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.