Thread: New Bow String

New Bow String

I bought a new Bear Instinct a while back and was wondering if anyone sold strings or knew of someone who did. Also and tips on string preservation.
    Thanks, Cross

Welcome 2 ArcheryTalk , use the search function at top right ( string builders ) there are some awesome builders on here ..
    HOYT HAVOC-TEC,EXTREME RT900,DROP ZONE ,MUZZY 3 BLADE,ACC 3-49
    HOYT AM32,VIPER H1000,DROP ZONE ,MUZZY MX3 ,TROPHY RIDGE CRUSH 400

US Army 1981 - 1989

Thanks! Yea im new and joined to get help so if you have any more advice feel free to pass it along.

theres TONS of "which strings" threads so search here and in general archery and youll find everything you are looking for, ALOT of good string makers.

care for a string is as easy as keeping clean and waxed, i try to wax after i shoot each time, but worst case every other time i shoot. i clean with scoprion venom string cleaner when string is dirty so i dont work any dirt in the string itself
    Hoyt Vector35 - QAD - Spot-Hogg - Doinker - Easton - FOB's
    Hoyt Dorado 50# - FMJ's
    T.R.U. Ball www.truball.com FOB's www.Starrflight.com Doinker www.doinker.com
    "If you dont stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!"

Thanks!
    -Cross

I'm ordering a set of cables and string from Twisted Archer. He's doing a month long sale, full set for $50, and everyone I've asked has said he makes great strings. He's backlogged though ATM, 15 day wait from time order is received =/.