Thread: Athens Exceed 300(Orange to Black fade)

Athens Exceed 300(Orange to Black fade)

Great shooting bow(in good shape) but I have been shooting my latest pickup more and have decided to sell or maybe trade just to scratch the never ending itch to try different things.It is 27 1/2" draw(need to swap cams on these to change draw length but lot of times can pick up some here on A/T) with 60lb limbs. Currently set on about 49-50lb.
    Looking for $450tyd bare bow in lower 48. Paypal(add 3%) or Postal money order.
    On trades looking for something that can get to 27-27 1/2" draw depending on the bow with 50lb or 60lb limbs but NO 70LBer's.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ttt

PM answered

Will this bow go down to 45 lb draw weight? Second question what is the brace height and ata? Thanks Carl

Off of the Athens web site:
    IBO Rating: 330+ fps
    Axle-to-Axle: 37”
    Brace Height: 7”

Bump for a great bow.....This bow has a 7" brace height and is 37" ATA. I have one just like it and they are tack-drivers, as far as the 45 lb draw weight I can't answer that part. I never tried to take mine that low. Remember all Athens bows come with a lifetime transferable warranty, you don't have to be the original owner it covered you are the 2nd or even the 10th!!!!

Thanks Kevo for the bump and you are right. They are great shooters and I will probably regret getting rid of it but I am bad about getitng that itch for trying something different.

^^^

$425tyd

Traded locally. Thanks for the interest.