a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Western Basin Walleye - Desire Info and Contact

Western Basin Walleye - Desire Info and Contact

Have been fishin for walleye out of Dunkirk, NY for close to 50 years. Have been thinking about trying some of that Western Basin fishing, especially since we have a closed season in New York waters from March 16th thru the 1st Saturday in May. Started doing some research on the web, but sometimes it's hard to determine the fact versus the fiction.

Looking for a contact person for Western Basin walleye fishing. Would be willing to share the same about the fishing in my back yard.

Ttt

Go to walleye.com and go to the western lake Erie fishing reports. A bunch of charter owners are on there and they post their contact numbers. They would be happy to help you. Or you can just post this thread there and guys will help you. I've been up there twice this year jigging for them, but I live 2 hours away so I have limited knowledge.
    Go Bucks!! 121st Air Refueling Wing- Columbus, OH
    Hoyt AM 32...Axion Simplex Lt sights...trophy ridge wb...fuse stab...sts...octane 1 pc. quiver...expedition hunters w/ blazers and rages on the end!

I HOOK UP!

I used to go up to port clinton all the time and loved it! All drift fishing so if you get sea sick better have your dramamine meds ready . I used to go with a charter called "Reel bad habit" run by a guy named dick horstman. He ran a couple boats and although we didn't always limit he ran you 8 hours actual fishing time not dock to dock like most. went there once and caught a bunch and then went on a cruise around the lake because it was such a nice day nobody wanted to go in. There is a bunch of charters and I found him at a sportsmans show in cleveland and after talking with a bunch you could tell most of them just wanted cash and didn't have any intention of showing you a good time on the lakes. Good luck!
    2012 BOWTECH INSANITY CPXL 60# , VAPOR TRAIL LIMB DRIVER PRO-V , G5 3+1 SIGHT

2006 BOWTECH ALLEGIANCE 60# , VAPOR TRAIL, COBRA SIDEWINDER LX 5 PIN

" Speed is just a question of money, just how fast do you want to spend it"