Thread: 2-bows!!!!!

2-bows!!!!!

I have up for sale 2 bows in excellent condition both with custom strings i will listen to all offers and will not be low-balled so please keep low ball offers off this post!!!!! I will post a couple pics if you need more i can text them to anybody just contact me by my phone 231-286-1067 the reason i am selling is because i dont shoot 2 bows enough to keep both around so i am selling both to get 1 new alien xt!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT I HAVE FOR SALE ARE A MARTIN PANTERA AND A RYTERA ALIEN X BOTH 60# IN MINT CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE TO SELL BOTH AS A PACKAGE WILL NOT SEPERATE AND HAVE THESE UP FOR SALE LOCALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am asking $750 shipped for both one will come as is one will be bare bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2013-Pse''DNA'' Ripcord-"Code Red"MBG-Ascent "Ambush" TightSpot Quiver Easton "Injexion"CX-''Maxima-Red'' TrueFire''Hardcore-MAX'' Release" B-Stinger Pro Hunter Maxx''

I'm confused. Which one would come bare?

Quote Originally Posted by dchilds View Post
    I'm confused. Which one would come bare?

probably the pantera!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-Pse''DNA'' Ripcord-"Code Red"MBG-Ascent "Ambush" TightSpot Quiver Easton "Injexion"CX-''Maxima-Red'' TrueFire''Hardcore-MAX'' Release" B-Stinger Pro Hunter Maxx''

i have to say that the stab on the alien is gone sold that a long time ago it has the same one thats on the pantera the sims stab g1 camo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by realone7575 View Post
    i have to say that the stab on the alien is gone sold that a long time ago it has the same one thats on the pantera the sims stab g1 camo!!!!

lets do $700 shipped firm price not looking for any trades sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

updated pics of the alien x
    Attached Images Attached Images

updated pics of the alien x

lets get these sold lets hear some offers...

lets get these sold lets hear some offers...

all pm answer lets get these bows a new owner...

i am know accepting trade offers and or cash offers will seperate if the price is right bare bow or complete you let me know thanks!!!!!!!!

i am know accepting trade offers and or cash offers will seperate if the price is right bare bow or complete you let me know thanks!!!!!!!!

both these bows are still for sale i am going to close this thread and if anybody has any interest contact me at 2312801067!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! thanks for all the looks and offers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new price $650 shipped for the both of them one bare one loaded...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new price $$$$$$$$645 shipped for 2 sweet ass bows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!