a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Good Day ruined

Good Day ruined

I'm not posting this to bust anyone's chops. I am a very happy satisfied customer with Lancaster Archery and will continue to be a customer. However, I got some bad advise and it ruined my day. I ordered new shafts, inserts, feathers and they arrived today. Before I placed my order, I called Lancaster and asked if my supernoks would fit my arrows. I even read the item number off of the package. I was told that they would. Well, guess what, they don't. I need Gnocks for my new arrows. So I can't put the noks on, I can't put my new feathers on, and a normally exciting day was ruined.
    Just a little advise: if ordering anything new, be very specific to anyone you talk to. I now have to go order gnocks which will put off using my new arrows for about a week.
    Samick Trailblazer 68" longbow
    Hildebrand Sitka spruce shafts

Quote Originally Posted by jbw59 View Post
    I'm not posting this to bust anyone's chops. I am a very happy satisfied customer with Lancaster Archery and will continue to be a customer. However, I got some bad advise and it ruined my day. I ordered new shafts, inserts, feathers and they arrived today. Before I placed my order, I called Lancaster and asked if my supernoks would fit my arrows. I even read the item number off of the package. I was told that they would. Well, guess what, they don't. I need Gnocks for my new arrows. So I can't put the noks on, I can't put my new feathers on, and a normally exciting day was ruined.
    Just a little advise: if ordering anything new, be very specific to anyone you talk to. I now have to go order gnocks which will put off using my new arrows for about a week.
    Before I put it off that long, I would just go to a local archery shop, Bass Pro, or Cabela's and get some nocks.

Believe me I would if I could. The closest Bass Pro is over an hour away and the local Dick's doesn't have them in stock. Unfortunately, in my area, archery is an afterthought. We sell this and that, particularly if it's hot commercially, and oh by the way, we have some bow's too. Sad

For some reason I always ask the persons name and get them to spell it so I know I have their attention... lol lol sad but true...I have never had a problem with las.. hopefully a oversight on their part.. usually when stuff like that happens they are very quick to put it right.. probably they will send you a dozen for free ...and express as well.. Rob the owner is very service orientated...call them have your order number on hand and invoice as well...

Did you call LAS and talk to them about it. they just might ship you new ones asap......
    Athens Archery Factory Staff Shooter
    Life is too short to live without a Sharps Quigley
    Broughton Art and knives com]
    DCA Staff Shooter
    Athens Afflixtion

Problem solved, see my "kuddo's to LA" post.

Glad to hear your problem is fixed. LAS has excellent customer service.

Barebow Recurve