Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posting Pictures Problem.

Posting Pictures Problem.

I am trying to upload pictures from my computer on here and I keep getting an upload failed message. I have heard about files being to large. What is the problem and what should I do. I don't really want to use photobucket if I can help it, I want to upload straight from my computer onto here. Thanks for any help.
    Mathews Solocam Z7 Xtreme, Monster 7.0, Conquest Triumph, MR6, Creed, 2 MR5'S, Drenalin, Gold Tip, B-Stinger, Axion, Truball
    Hough's Archery-Pro Staff
    Bohning Staff Shooter
    Truball Staff Shooter

ttt
    Mathews Solocam Z7 Xtreme, Monster 7.0, Conquest Triumph, MR6, Creed, 2 MR5'S, Drenalin, Gold Tip, B-Stinger, Axion, Truball
    Bohning Staff Shooter
    Truball Staff Shooter

If you have windows photo gallery, click on "open" at the top left. Click on picture manager, click "edit picture". A sidebar will open. Click resize. Click drop down box under predefined sizes and click web large or small. Save new size and you will be able to load that image.
    TAZ Archery - Woodstock, IL
    Elite, PSE, Bear, Strother
    Easton, Scott/CBE, Vortex

Shoot what you like.....Like what you shoot!!!

2014 pro comp FX
    2014 factor turbo

Quote Originally Posted by 2lunger View Post
    If you have windows photo gallery, click on "open" at the top right. Click on picture manager, click "edit picture". A sidebar will open. Click resize. Click drop down box under predefined sizes and click web large or small. Save new size and you will be able to load that image.
    Sorry. Apparently I don't know my left from my right.

Its ok I can figure it out anyway. Mine has nothing that says edit picture. Thanks!
    Bohning Staff Shooter
    Truball Staff Shooter

Edit picture would be in the tool bar of microsoft office picture manager, second from the right.

Exclamation

woops. test

thanks for the walkthrough
    Attached Images Attached Images

test

picture test
    Attached Images Attached Images

2011 Skulz PSE BMXL-3D/TARGET
    2012 CAMO PSE Evo 7-Killing
    PSE MILITIA
    FULL DRAW ARCHERY PRO STAFF

I want to upload straight from my computer onto here. Thanks for any help. [IMG]I want to upload straight from my computer onto here. Thanks for any help. [/IMG]

I have heard about files being to large. What is the problem and what should I do. I don't really want to use photobucket if I can help it, I want to upload straight from my computer onto here. Thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by Martha71 View Post
    I have heard about files being to large. What is the problem and what should I do. I don't really want to use photobucket if I can help it, I want to upload straight from my computer onto here. Thanks for any help
    I was having the same problem, I didn't want to use photobucket either. What I did was I down sized the picture on my camera and then it uploaded fine. I have also been told you can down size pictures on your computer. I think most peoples problem is their pictures are to big. Hope this helps.
    Bohning Staff Shooter
    Truball Staff Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Martha71 View Post

If you have windows photo gallery, click on "open" at the top right. Click on picture manager, click "edit picture". A sidebar will open. Click resize. Click drop down box under predefined sizes and click web large or small. Save new size and you will be able to load that image.

If image is sized properly when you click on the insert image tab you may need to click the from computer tab and then the browse button. Find area in your computer where image is i.e. pictures or downloads, click on it, then click open. This should take you back to gray box, now click upload under it. Image should be good to go at this point unless you get an error code. If it is too big you will have to resize it using the steps above.

Hey 2lunger- When I click open on my windows photo gallery there is nothing that says picture manager. I have picture mover and picture viewer, no picture manager.
    Bohning Staff Shooter
    Truball Staff Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by HoughsArchery View Post
    Hey 2lunger- When I click open on my windows photo gallery there is nothing that says picture manager. I have picture mover and picture viewer, no picture manager.
    I know pic viewer won't help because I have that also. I am not familiar with pic mover. What operating system do you have?

What do you mean by operating system.
    Bohning Staff Shooter
    Truball Staff Shooter

My computer has windows vista and the office picture manager was part of it. I was wondering which windows version you had on your computer.

Mine is also Vista and windows picture gallery was already on it as well. Don't know why I don't have picture manager.
    Bohning Staff Shooter
    Truball Staff Shooter

click on the windows icon in the lower left corner of your screen then type in 'picture' and see what comes up.

A while back, some people were having problems posting pictures straight from their computer using the Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) browser.

click on the windows icon in the lower left corner of your screen then type in 'picture' and see what comes up.
    viewer and mover is all I have.
    Bohning Staff Shooter
    Truball Staff Shooter

What error code are you getting when you try to post a picture?

What error code are you getting when you try to post a picture?
    It just says something like upload failed.
    Bohning Staff Shooter
    Truball Staff Shooter

What is the problem and what should I do. I don't really want to use photobucket if I can help it, I want to upload straight from my computer onto here. Thanks for any help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast