a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Average payment on AT?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntin Hard View Post
    Yeah I just looked at that since your comment. Should be around 500 correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by bsites9 View Post
    Yep.
    Okay I thought so

Elite Energy 35 72lbs and 29", Spot Hogg Hogg Father, QAD HDX, Doinker Unity, Scott Longhorn Hunter, Gold Tip XT Hunter 300, Rage Hypodermics

Quote Originally Posted by Huntin Hard View Post
    What's your truck payment ? I'm thinking of one but don't know if I'm crazy or not. Me and wife combined make 55,000 a year and she pays 125$ a month and I'm looking at at a 450$ or less a month. Anyone pay that much or more if so how much and what vehicle?

No payment at all. Truck cost me a grand total of $528. Home Depot paid 57,900 dollars for me. Fully loaded 2011 F-250. I LOVE HOME DEPOT! That was a day to remember. That is our truck. We got to pick colors, interiors, options and everything we wanted in it.
    Wham-O Power Master.
    Daco wood shaft arrows.
    Roper’s Indian Arrowheads.
    Hope to upgrade someday.

If your young and want it go for it. You can always sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    If your young and want it go for it. You can always sell it.
    That's what I'm thinking since I am only 20. If I cant afford it I can always trade in and go cheaper to what I can afford.

Elite Energy 35 72lbs and 29", Spot Hogg Hogg Father, QAD HDX, Doinker Unity, Scott Longhorn Hunter, Gold Tip XT Hunter 300, Rage Hypodermics

I pay $603 for my 2012 jeep grand Cherokee hate the pmt but love the jeep! I mean come on this thing is sexy...

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

Quote Originally Posted by HOOCH256 View Post
    I pay $603 for my 2012 jeep grand Cherokee hate the pmt but love the jeep! I mean come on this thing is sexy...

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!
    How much did that cost? That is good looking though

Msrp $47,410

I paid $42,000 plus $2,700 for the 22's exhaust, intake, 3m clear-shield, window tint and weather-tech floor mats

Msrp $47,410

I paid $42,000 plus $2,700 for the 22's exhaust, intake, 3m clear-shield, window tint and weather-tech floor mats

6 or 7 year loan? Did you put any money down on it?

Msrp $47,410

6 or 7 year loan? Did you put any money down on it?

6 year loan no money down as this was a replacement vehicle for my 2011 dodge diesel that was a lemon! Plus I've got a great relationship with my local bank and didn't have to put money down with 4.1% interest

If I would have financed with The dealership I would have had to put 3k down on a 60month note with 0% but my payment would have been $700+ plus I prefer to keep my business with my local bank as I'm friends with the CEO of the bank

6 year loan no money down as this was a replacement vehicle for my 2011 dodge diesel that was a lemon! Plus I've got a great relationship with my local bank and didn't have to put money down with 4.1% interest

If I would have financed with The dealership I would have had to put 3k down on a 60month note with 0% but my payment would have been $700+ plus I prefer to keep my business with my local bank as I'm friends with the CEO of the bank

Gotcha. Now I know what to expect for that price of a vehicle. Not that I want to spend that much but now I know that it wont be at 600 a month for a 30,000 dollar duramax or fx4. I'm only getting a truck so I have something to move out to my house with, I have a vehicle for my hunting trips, and when I hunt on weekends. If not it wouldn't but I don't have a vehicle for hunting so I need one.

I'd say look for a cummins around 20k some can be overpriced but if well taken care I have personally seen over 20 cummins trucks with 500k and still running! Heck my buddy has a 1990 12v cummins towtruck with 1.2million miles and still running strong only replaced head gaskets, a turbo and a few tranny rebuilds

I'd say look for a cummins around 20k some can be overpriced but if well taken care I have personally seen over 20 cummins trucks with 500k and still running! Heck my buddy has a 1990 12v cummins towtruck with 1.2million miles and still running strong only replaced head gaskets, a turbo and a few tranny rebuilds

I would look at a cummins but I work with all duramax guys and they know everything about them. Hell I work with tony burkhards nephew. You can search him on YouTube and find his truck. Search his name then truck pulls after.

Not sure how car lots are but in my line of work, heating and cooling business, I get a 40 percent discount off MSRP. Car lots must eat steak everyday for supper. I eat hotdogs.
    Wham-O Power Master.
    Daco wood shaft arrows.
    Roper’s Indian Arrowheads.
    Hope to upgrade someday.

Ewwwwww gross dmax I can't stand chevy the only good thing they have is the Allison other then that thy are junk IMO gas milage sucks, independent front suspension blows, they do make decent power but also I have never heard or seen a dmax go over 500k, so i do know they aren't as reliable! Plus if you ever have an issue with the Allison it's a 5k bill easy!

The cummins is the chevy 350 of the diesel world, they run and run and run, aftermarket parts are everywhere and cheap and easyto work on very lil electronics on the 5.9L cummins and they will easily grab 20-24mpg! Don't be a follower be a leader! Cumminsforum.com is a great place for info and can be a good reference for pricing and what not

Ewwwwww gross dmax I can't stand chevy the only good thing they have is the Allison other then that thy are junk IMO gas milage sucks, independent front suspension blows, they do make decent power but also I have never heard or seen a dmax go over 500k, so i do know they aren't as reliable! Plus if you ever have an issue with the Allison it's a 5k bill easy!

The cummins is the chevy 350 of the diesel world, they run and run and run, aftermarket parts are everywhere and cheap and easyto work on very lil electronics on the 5.9L cummins and they will easily grab 20-24mpg! Don't be a follower be a leader! Cumminsforum.com is a great place for info and can be a good reference for pricing and what not

I might just have to listen to you and go to that forum and check it out.

It never hurts to look into it! If you have any questions hit me up I'll be more then happy to help you out! I used to have a '99 24v that made 424hp/1056ftlbs and got 24mpg hwy with less then $1000 into the truck! Miss that ol girl

It never hurts to look into it! If you have any questions hit me up I'll be more then happy to help you out! I used to have a '99 24v that made 424hp/1056ftlbs and got 24mpg hwy with less then $1000 into the truck! Miss that ol girl

Yeah I'll definatly look into it. Yeah that's not bad numbers at all,

Just traded my 10 ram it was a (48 mth loan not 36 like I thought) in on a 2012 ram Laramie longhorn
    Stickers 50,050 got for 39,500. Traded 2010 ram for 29000 dealer offered 4.29% 60 months got a credit union 1.99% 60 months
    Payment stays same as 2010 ram. Just 2 years newer

Mathews feathermax 29" 67lbs camo --semi retired
    Mathews chillr 27.5" black and blue 66lbs 85% mods
    Mathews chillx 27.5" black 66lbs 85% mods
    Elite E35 black and realtree 65lb 29"
    Mathews ChillR 27.5" black 60lbs. In bound

Quote Originally Posted by wheelie View Post
    Not sure how car lots are but in my line of work, heating and cooling business, I get a 40 percent discount off MSRP. Car lots must eat steak everyday for supper. I eat hotdogs.
    not even close.

You are some rich dudes on this thread.
    Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

I have a 2010 (purchase new) Toyota CrewMax, loaded, side step rails, bug sheild, and a A.R.E. Z-Seris matching cap with LED lights inside price of the cap alone was $2000, I have 3 more years of payments I have 0% financing and paying $479, at this time she only has 15,300 miles on it. I was thinking of trading it in and go back to the Toyota Tacoma, I've had 3 in the past and I love them. My payments would drop roughly $60 less per month, but I would add 2 more years to my payments, plus I would/need a cap, plus my insurance would go up (welcome to NJ) so in the long run its just not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by BOWHUNTERCOP View Post
    I have a 2010 (purchase new) Toyota CrewMax, loaded, side step rails, bug sheild, and a A.R.E. Z-Seris matching cap with LED lights inside price of the cap alone was $2000, I have 3 more years of payments I have 0% financing and paying $479, at this time she only has 15,300 miles on it. I was thinking of trading it in and go back to the Toyota Tacoma, I've had 3 in the past and I love them. My payments would drop roughly $60 less per month, but I would add 2 more years to my payments, plus I would/need a cap, plus my insurance would go up (welcome to NJ) so in the long run its just not worth it
    What was the final price of your truck?

Quote Originally Posted by danesdad View Post
    You are some rich dudes on this thread.
    Wouldn't say rich. But I'm fortunate to be making what I am and being 20 years old with no kids.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast