Thread: Competition Archery Product Points for Lightspeed Arrows

Competition Archery Product Points for Lightspeed Arrows

I was wondering what size Nockbuster and Propoint points from Competition Archery Products will fit the Easton Lightspeed Arrows?

I'm not sure they make them that small. They're mainly for bigger diameter arrows
    Elite Energy 35/Americas Best Bowstrings Staff/Vendetta Archery Pro Staff/Black Eagle Arrows Prostaff/Hamskea Industry Staff/VaneTec Prostaff/TRU Ball/Axcel staff/Bust A Buck Staff

They make the 3-D Nockbuster's in 100 grain for the Lightspeeds. Check out Lancaster archery, they have them listed.

Yep, he's right. Here's the direct link to them....... http://www.lancasterarchery.com/comp...er-points.html
    Elite Energy 35/Americas Best Bowstrings Staff/Vendetta Archery Pro Staff/Black Eagle Arrows Prostaff/Hamskea Industry Staff/VaneTec Prostaff/TRU Ball/Axcel staff/Bust A Buck Staff

or buy them direct from http://competitionarcheryproducts.com/

there is a list of all their sizes and options on the site. I've run probably 8-10 dozen Full bore, GT XXX and GT22 3d nockbusters and I honestly dont see myself using any other point any time soon.....although, I've got to think their effectiveness is less noticable on a small diameter arrow.

I am shooting 3D and some spots here and there. So would you guys recommend going to a larger diameter arrow even for outdoor 3D? Something like a Fatboy or Full Bore? My local shop pretty much only deals in Easton arrows. What are some of the better arrows in the larger diameter to consider?

I am new to archery and to the forum I just recently bought a Mathews Heli'm and I must say that everyone I have come across in this sport are some of the most helpful and courteous people I have ever met. Thank you guys for your comments and suggestions.

Fatboys are a good all around arrow for 3-D and for spots. Only time I might not like them is shooting the FITA 70 meter and longer shoots. 3-D, they are great, indoors they work better than small diameter and for field, there are advantages and disadvantages to them.
    '14 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite--'14 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite--'13 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite--'12 Hoyt Carbon Element
    EASTON arrows, DOINKER stabilizers, TROPHY TAKER rests, AXCEL sights