Thread: Staph infection

Staph infection

I have a knot on my neck and a itching rash on one area of my leg. So i went to the doc yesterday to find out i have a staph infection. Just wondering if anyone here has ever battled a staph infection?
    PSE DNA SP TT Smackdown Pro, B-Stinger,GT400 Velocity Arrows, HHA OL-5519,Exodus Broadheads, Park n Sons Strings

my cousin did last year . he did not go to doctors because he was tuff wound up in hospital bed for week .

Not personally but have heard it can turn.bad pretty quick.
    Better listen to your Dr. And get well soon.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    The Original Bling Sling. www.hnsarchery.com
    I make the Bling Sling
    NASP "Homeschool Team" Leader
    Level 2, USA Archery Instructor

if its mrsa it can get bad very quickly. not to scare you but that stuff is very resistant to antibiotics and they ended up having to cut a chunk of her leg out where it was infected because she waited too long
    PSE, Gold Tip, Bee Stinger, Stanislawski, Hamskea, Specialty Archery, Bomar-summitarchery .com

Yes, three years ago I was repairing my sprinkler system and cut my left index finger. Two months later my finger was diagnosed with staph. Antibiotics were used but the infection took months to overcome. Good luck with your treatment.
    "The more MARINES I have around the better I like it!"
    GEN. MARK CLARK, U.S. ARMY

2012 Elite Answer
    2011 Hoyt CRX 32

3 times i had surgery and 3 times got staph infections and 3 times ended up back in a hospital bed on IV antibiotics

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    2010 PSE Vendetta XL, Doinker,CBE,Easton
    2012 PSE Dominator 3D Doinker,CBE,Easton
    2014 PSE Supra Max, Doinker,CBE,Goldtip Arrows.

MRSA on my arse. We researched it and wife found out a lot of football players get it and spread it at gym. I assume that's how i contacted it, from a gym bench. Oral antibiotics didn't touch it. Had to get IV antibiotics. Don't ignore it. Mine became necrotic. I quit ignoring it when the pain became too much.

yes, MRSA is bad. Don't wait with that stuff, it's deadly. Regular staph infections can be bad too, but more so in people with bad health already.

I get poison ivy really bad, and usually every year end up having to get a shot to take care of it. Well, those steroid shots lower your immune system, which then cause staph. I had it on my arm 2 years ago. Sore, red lumps, that would come to a head. It eventually went away on its own, but took awhile.

I didnt realize staph was so deadly until the doc explained it to me. I am doing everything just like he instructed.

PSE DNA SP TT Smackdown Pro, B-Stinger,GT400 Velocity Arrows, HHA OL-5519,Exodus Broadheads, Park n Sons Strings