Thread: Easton vs. Gold tip

Easton vs. Gold tip

Which arrow is better Easton or gold tip? I'm switching from aluminum to carbons.

Easton may make a good carbon arrow but carbon hasn't been their bread & butter. Gold Tip has been in the business for a long time but my limited experience with them has been that some have been very good and others not so much. Currently I'm having very good luck with the Carbon Express 27's and finding they group very well (20 yards). I've also gotten very good results out of the PSE X-Weave Pro... they group very well at long distance.

I was also looking at the gold tip warrior arrows, I can get 6 of em off eBay for $36 and I've been told gold tips are good arrows but sometimes I mess up allot of arrows while shooting my target so I don't wanna spend a fortune on arrows incase I mess em up lol but I heard the gold tip warrior's were a lower end arrow so I don't know if they're worth buying

what are you looking to spend on arrows??? can get some good deals on classifieds here..... I think both are good arrows, depending on your price range you can get either brand
    Hoyt Vector35 - QAD - Spot-Hogg - Doinker - Easton - FOB's
    Hoyt Dorado 50# - FMJ's
    T.R.U. Ball www.truball.com FOB's www.Starrflight.com Doinker www.doinker.com
    "If you dont stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!"

I was only going to spend $36 because I'd hate to pay 50 to $100 or over $100 for arrows then mess em up

dont shoot groups then.....honestly if your trying to only spend $35 for half dozen your gonna get what you pay for them. BUT maybe an alternative is Victory V6 arrows. you can get dozen for about $60 and there not bad arrows for the price you spend, just maybe have to start shooting target with multiple spots. I shoot fobs so groups are out for me but your NEVER gonna shoot and not have arrows get damaged, so modify how you shoot your target and you should be ok

Hoyt Vector35 - QAD - Spot-Hogg - Doinker - Easton - FOB's
    Hoyt Dorado 50# - FMJ's
    T.R.U. Ball www.truball.com FOB's www.Starrflight.com Doinker www.doinker.com
    "If you dont stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!"