Custom string

Thread: Custom string

Custom string

The other day I had a string maker off eBay make a string for my bow but it hasn't came yet and they used D75 or either D97 and I was wondering if that type of string is any good? Only payed $23 to get it made and this is my first time having a string made

i sure hope for $23 bucks you get a string that will last and be durable, i doubt its very good. You sure you dont know what material it is??? Check the auction out and see. What bow is it for????
    Custom bowstrings for my AT friends Bow tuning for my AT friends
    Prime Rival - QAD - Spot-Hogg - Doinker - Easton - FOB's - Hoyt Dorado 50# - FMJ's
    T.R.U. Ball www.truball.com FOB's www.Starrflight.com Doinker www.doinker.com
    "If you dont stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!"

Here's the description of the auction

Up for bid is one new* D75 or D97 58" bowstring for a compound bow.*****This will fit most compound bows needing a string this length.**This string is equipped with 14" end servings and a 6" center serving.* The string will be constructed with either Brownell D75 or BCY D97.* End servings will be BCY 3D and the center serving will be Brownell Diamondback.* Color choices(pick 1 or 2) are black, red, blue, white, tan, silver, flo yellow, flo orange, flo green, pink and green.** Winning Bidder to add $2.50 s/h.* Feel free to check out our ebay store for more archery related items.* We will gladly combine shipping on multiple items.* To do so please click the request total from seller after winning the auction but before paying.* Once and item is payed for we cannot combine.* During the checkout process please note the*color choices in the paypal comments section.* If you miss it there you can ask sell a questions and let us know your choices there.
    And I'm shooting a pse carroll intruder2

thats from Bradco_enterprises right??? thats 60X on here, your gonna be just fine with that string.....
    Prime Rival - QAD - Spot-Hogg - Doinker - Easton - FOB's - Hoyt Dorado 50# - FMJ's

60x is what my husband shoots and he won't use anything but Brad's strings

Yup bradco_enterprises I'm glad to hear some good stuff from this seller so I think I'll have him make me another string for a back up string incase the one he's making ever wears out

yeah i thought you meant you spent $23 for a complete string set, not just string alone. your in good hands with Brad