a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Brand new SKB Bow case

Brand new SKB Bow case

Its the hunter series ordered it off ebay doesn't fit my bow. Would like to get $140 out of it. PM me if you would be intrested case is lockable and made to fit most new bows with quiver on just don't fit my mathews z7 extreme
    Attached Images Attached Images

Someone must need a case on here

Still for sale

Price is high! I can get it on amazon for 99 and free shipping just some friendly help

Really hmm I just bought it not to long ago from ebay for 160 and that was the cheapest one I actually end up paying 185 with shipping. Also I live in canada and can't get them here as cheep as you guys can maybe iunno.

Well least I would let it go would be 120 that's the best I could do other y's I just will keep it

Ya I see but don't think amazon does free shipping to canada plus prob have to pay duty or something guess I shoulda looked around before I bought it. Thanks any way though bud I'll prob donate it this weekend to the wildlife federation banquet I goin to. At least I'll feel better about my loss I just wish skb company wouldn't false advertise on there website that it fits a mathews z7 extreme they even showed a picture of it on there website witha mathews z7 extreme. Oh well my bad

One good thing at least more ppl will know that it doesn't fit the mathews z7 extreme and won't make the same mistake I did.

Gave case to wildlife federation thank you for ur intrest but if you do buy one make sure its not for a mathews z7 extreme