a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO show catching heat...

sorry but anyone who thinks this is ok and no big deal are pigs just like those who filmed it. Citrus is right when he asked where would it end?

if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    It doesn't have anything to do with us. It has to Dow ith the fact the little girls were put in a situation where they were sexualized. Different levels between the tv show and the pink root, but in the same realm. You and Rattus can try all you want to weasel out, but you can't.
    Ok... I get it... you saw them sexually while fully clothed doing a vaudeville or burlesque interpretation?

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    Do you or don't you see kids dancing as a sexualization of kids? Do you or don't you see those kids in a sexual way?
    Not in all cases, but definitely in Dance Moms, when it pertained to that story about the flesh colored suits and dancing for men. I never see kids in a sexual way...sorry!!!

I'm wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by BaxMaine View Post
    We have movies with kids swearing, movies with kids and violence... who cares.
    Somehow I would expect this from you.

It doesn't have anything to do with us. It has to Dow ith the fact the little girls were put in a situation where they were sexualized. Different levels between the tv show and the pink root, but in the same realm. You and Rattus can try all you want to weasel out, but you can't.

lets see, shock value show, done for ratings, yeap, HOW do you KNOW the kids are not in it on their own wanting to be the next "big star"? the next Britney ETC?
    tell me, do you HONESTLY know they are not FAKING it for the camera?

neither one of us KNOWS how MATURE those kids are and what are the KIDS GOALS in life, if THEY want to learn burlesque as a DANCE FORM, have at it, I dont give a flying

if YOU see something sexual in their dancing, as Rattus suggested, get counseling, or simply apply yourseld a tourniquet to the neck until those thoughts flee your mind, that simple, pay attention that what is being said.
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

I'm wondering...
    some people need to be institutionalized
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

Somehow I would expect this from you.

Ok... I get it... you saw them sexually while fully clothed doing a vaudeville or burlesque interpretation?
    A person does not have to see kids sexually in order to realize that dressing them up to make it look as though they are nude and dancing in a provocative way is probably not the greatest idea.

I think you have been watching too many naked kids running around the beaches down there and you have just become used to it.
    Tree Huggin Hippie who hunts elk with a bow and appreciates a good dark beer. An enigma walking.
    Oh, and I'm not a dude. A

I'm wondering...
    There ya go! I knew it would come to this, just like before! You are special, that's for sure. Sorry to have nailed you with this thread. I'm bad that way. LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post

lets see, shock value show, done for ratings, yeap, HOW do you KNOW the kids are not in it on their own wanting to be the next "big star"? the next Britney ETC?

neither one of us KNOWS how MATURE those kids are and what are the KIDS GOALS in life, if THEY want to learn burlesque as a DANCE FORM, have at it, I dont give a flying

if YOU see something sexual in their dancing, as Rattus suggested, get counseling, or simply apply yourseld a tourniquet to the neck until those thoughts flee your mind, that simple, pay attention that what is being said.
    I couldn't have hoped for better results! Hey Juan, it has nothing to do with the intentions of the kids. It has everything to do with adults putting them in a sexually suggestive manner. LMAO! Two for one!!!

Wow I am a father of 6 with 4 of them girls, if it was my daughter in that show the writer, director and producer would take a beating for even suggesting it.

They did a study to compare what people thought was morally wrong 10 years ago compared to today and it was shocking. It seems the line of what youth consider acceptable today is what they considered wrong 10 years ago.

I couldn't have hoped for better results! Hey Juan, it has nothing to do with the intentions of the kids. It has everything to do with adults putting them in a sexually suggestive manner. LMAO! Two for one!!!

try reading just a bit, here just this part.

Lets see, shock value show, done for ratings, yeap, HOW do you KNOW the kids are not in it on their own wanting to be the next "big star"? the next Britney ETC?

you want YOUR kids in a burka? have at it.

try reading just a bit, here just this part.

you want YOUR kids in a burka? have at it.
    Again Juan, it's not about the kids. It's not fine to specialize children...period! No suggestive talk or using pink roots. Both are wrong. One is just more wrong.

Again Juan, it's not about the kids. It's not fine to specialize children...period! No suggestive talk or using pink roots. Both are wrong. One is just more wrong.
    put YOURS in a BURKA, what other PARENTS DO, as long as its not ILLEGAL its up to THEM.

you are still ASSUMING the kids dont want to be part of the show

the next "Britney/Miley/Christina" can be popping out of that crap

put YOURS in a BURKA, what other PARENTS DO, as long as its not ILLEGAL its up to THEM.

Juan...are you forgetting the part where the little girls SAID they didn't want to appear nude during the dance??? Those little girls were not thrilled with being put in that position.
    Tree Huggin Hippie who hunts elk with a bow and appreciates a good dark beer. An enigma walking.
    Oh, and I'm not a dude. A

I can't argue if you can't comprehend. It's not up to whether the girls want to do it. Do you mean it's fine for the little girl to drink out of a pink root if she wants to do it on tv?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntin4Elk View Post
    Juan...are you forgetting the part where the little girls SAID they didn't want to appear nude during the dance??? Those little girls were not thrilled with being put in that position.
    you forget its a crap show, with shock value as its core , as said, what makes you think the kids are not FAKING it?

1.I can't argue if you can't comprehend.
    2.It's not up to whether the girls want to do it.
    3. Do you mean it's fine for the little girl to drink out of a pink root if she wants to do it on tv?!!!
    1. likewise, been posting in English to boot
    2. its up to BOTH the girls & the PARENTS IMHO, anyone outside of that is freaking irrelevant
    3. I think its disgusting & maybe it should be looked at by CPS., this is completely DIFFERENT from kids learning a dance routine

I think the parents of that girl should be brought up on charges, sexual exploitation of a minor, that's exactly what is going on. They are pimping her out to make money, simple as that.

1. likewise, been posting in English to boot
    2. its up to BOTH the girls & the PARENTS IMHO, anyone outside of that is freaking irrelevant
    3. I think its disgusting & maybe it should be looked at by CPS., this is completely DIFFERENT from kids learning a dance routine
    Not different, just more perverted. Both are the sexualization of children. Not just the dance routine, but when they are told to dance like men can't afford them and dance in flesh. Plotted outfits to simulate being nude. Nothing wrong with dance, but when you specialize it, it is wrong.

Not different, just more perverted. Both are the sexualization of children. Not just the dance routine, but when they are told to dance like men can't afford them and dance in flesh. Plotted outfits to simulate being nude. Nothing wrong with dance, but when you specialize it, it is wrong.
    I think you are reading too much into the dance itself, IMHO anyways.

I think you are reading too much into the dance itself, IMHO anyways.
    The dance is only part of it. The leading of the girls with suggestive language is the main thing, along with dressing them in the suggestive suits. It wouldnt be an issue if those two didn't take place.

The dance is only part of it. The leading of the girls with suggestive language is the main thing, along with dressing them in the suggestive suits. It wouldnt be an issue if those two didn't take place.
    you are complaining about a show that deals with CRAP, it has nothing to do with DANCING and everything to do with SHOCKING people

there is nothing "suggestive" in those suits IMHO, kids wear tons LESS to the swimming pool, nothing suggestive there either

some have very little morals.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast