Thread: Martin Aurora

Martin Aurora

I am on Martins Staff and have a couple of Scepter Vs that I shoot with fingers. I however like to shoot a recurve now and then. I would like to find a Aurora that I could use to shoot some field events with and not violate my martin contract.

I have some Martin Aurora limbs, wasn't able to find a riser though.

dave

Likewise, I have a set of the Aurora limbs, but have never seen a riser. Have you considered a Martin/Howatt Hunter?
    It's the spending, stupid (C)

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    I am on Martins Staff and have a couple of Scepter Vs that I shoot with fingers. I however like to shoot a recurve now and then. I would like to find a Aurora that I could use to shoot some field events with and not violate my martin contract.

what color. I have two I don't use any more but I want to keep the first one I got-I believe other than Ed and Mike I was the first guy to shoot one-I think Ed said I was the first guy to win a star FITA with one. My back up is orange and gold. I have lots of limbs. I had the first one off the line courtesy (and I really mean courtesy) of "Jurassic Archer" but I gave it to a boy who needed it far more than I did.

At one time we had four but we sold two of them to a JOAD Parent, I might have a third lying around, I will look but PM me if you are interested in the sunburst one. I will go through my archery range tomorrow and see if I have a third. My first one-a blue-I am keeping. Limbs-I have medium and long-I will try to find the weights-I know a 46 and some 42
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
    TARGETWORLD/HOYT Staff Shooter
    Proud CEO of Cincinnati Junior Olympians-the first JOAD CLUB
    I buy from BCY

Viking Archery in Houston have a brand new Aurora riser that has been sitting in their showcase for years. It is a marbled red/black color with a wooden grip.
    Call them - 713 771 1281.
    - Daryl

Behavior depends on Attitude - and that's an individual responsibility.
    Don't blame someone else for your actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim C View Post
    what color. I have two I don't use any more but I want to keep the first one I got-I believe other than Ed and Mike I was the first guy to shoot one-I think Ed said I was the first guy to win a star FITA with one. My back up is orange and gold. I have lots of limbs. I had the first one off the line courtesy (and I really mean courtesy) of "Jurassic Archer" but I gave it to a boy who needed it far more than I did.

At one time we had four but we sold two of them to a JOAD Parent, I might have a third lying around, I will look but PM me if you are interested in the sunburst one. I will go through my archery range tomorrow and see if I have a third. My first one-a blue-I am keeping. Limbs-I have medium and long-I will try to find the weights-I know a 46 and some 42

Have a red/blue one in very good condition as well

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
    TARGETWORLD/HOYT Staff Shooter
    Proud CEO of Cincinnati Junior Olympians-the first JOAD CLUB
    I buy from BCY