Thread: Pre Register?

Pre Register?

Is it better to pre register for the ASA shoots or just wait to register at the shoot?
    Dominator Max
    Pearson Advantage
    Hoyt Pro Elite
    Hoyt Matrix

I always pre register don't know if it's better or not ,but I dont have to stand in line and do it ,Sometime the lines are long .
    Wild Turkey Ridge & Twin Oaks ( Both gone but not forgotten )
    TRU Ball Staff
    All black Chill X : )
    All black Chill X

I like to pre register. You get your card in the mail and don't have to fight the crowd around the asa trailer. Also, if you are gonna do the team shoot I feel like I get a better chance at a top pro if I pre register. But this is just my opinion.
    06' Hoyt Ultra Elite
    13' Mathews Monster Chill (Son's)
    13' Bear Apprentice 2 (Son's)
    Mathews Genesis (Son's)

Pre register always easier.

DB
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

Trying to pre register now, but have never shot a tourny before. What is the $15 practice range and $15 known distance shoot fees for? Do you have to pay to warm up a few shots or is the practice range something different? I am guessing the known shoot is something like the pro shoot I have heard about?
    Dominator Max
    Pearson Advantage
    Hoyt Pro Elite
    Hoyt Matrix

They have bag targets you can shoot all you want for free .The 15 dollar Practice is a range of targets you can shoot,all you want .The 15 Dollar know range you shoot 10 targets only scores in your class count.If you shoot great you can win some money .
    Wild Turkey Ridge & Twin Oaks ( Both gone but not forgotten )
    TRU Ball Staff
    All black Chill X : )
    All black Chill X

Thanks
    Dominator Max
    Pearson Advantage
    Hoyt Pro Elite
    Hoyt Matrix

i don't like standing in line so i pre-register. if something pops up and i can't make the shoot, my entry carries over to the next shoot.
    i don't know about early team shoot registration having a better chance of getting on a good pro's team. never shot with a pro that i didn't think could help us win, except one who shall remain nameless.
    Can you point me toward the target, please?