Thread: R100

R100

Going to my first R100 this weekend. My question is do they have anything for sell at the shoots? vendors?

Depends on the individual shoot...Most don't have much in vendors..
    Take your child hunting, and you won't have to hunt your child!!
    Athens Archery Factory Pro Staff, Athens Assassin Road Crew, Shrewd Stabilization, Tru-Ball Inside Out, Spot Hogg,Black Eagle Shooting Staff, AAE Vanes and Rests,blah, blah, blah. Don't "Pencil-Whip" Me!! Support 3D4CP! or you suck! Shoot with me at "The Archery Shop"...Carlisle, Ohio. Where kids are welcome!

They sell R100 shirts. And like was said, sometimes local vendors or shops will sit up a booth.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    The Original Bling Sling. www.hnsarchery.com
    I make the Bling Sling
    NASP "Homeschool Team" Leader
    Level 3-NTS Coach, USA Archery

Thanks.

Some times they might have a local shop and food venders but it's mostly just shooting and having fun.
    Geauga Bow Staff Shooter, Black Eagle Arrows Staff Shooter, Athens Staff Shooter
    Athens Testament,QAD Rest,Doinker 12"Dish,Viper Sight,Target setup,Midas2 rest,27" front and 12"side Bstinger

I knowthat the event in SPARTA WI has quite a few local vendors on site..... Good Luck in MO Ricky

Mathews M7 Hogg-it, 808XT sling, Dead End String Stop,Victory Xringers, Carter Just-b-Cuz,Custom Posten Stab

Mathews Drenalin Apex Nitrous, 808XT sling, Octane stab, G5 Montec, Carter Just-b-Cuz