Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "War on women"

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSTER View Post
    thats a good question.....well Obama pays his gals 18% less then their male counterparts........so he's not exactly friendly.

But I suspect you mean women not in political and in general....well I'd say neither...

Both still want women in the backseat so to speak.

Which issue well I'd say economics......and jobs.

The rest is all fluff talk......wade v roe will not be over turned the pro-life have tried and tired and tired and it didn't happen. Like I said before defunding planned parenthood go for it if people want to support that group they can hold fund raisers and get support from those who support it.
    Great, and then when the illigit birth rate goes through the roof and welfare queens become the largest voting bloc in the US, you'll then wish the funding was still in place.
    07 Smoke chrome commander
    07 Black marble commander
    07 camo Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by frankchugga View Post
    Great, and then when the illigit birth rate goes through the roof and welfare queens become the largest voting bloc in the US, you'll then wish the funding was still in place.
    Now that won't happen cause good people such as yourself will be sure to keep these Planned parenthoods funding so they can take care of women's needs.
    Fair and Balanced with a splash of Sarcasm, and pinch of Reason

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSTER View Post
    Now that won't happen cause good people such as yourself will be sure to keep these Planned parenthoods funding so they can take care of women's needs.

what is an "illigit" birth?
    are all births not "legitimate" ? do people here still refer to kids born out of wedlock as baztards? is that what a kid is to some of you?
    seems tons of ancestors , well, most of them before the 1500's were "baztards" from those times.
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

Quote Originally Posted by frankchugga View Post
    Don't look now, but you've all been had. When O tried to get that thing about religious businesses being on the hook to pay for contraceptives in their insurance plans and the Catholics went berserk, the Republicans couldn't resist and stupidly got in the fray and exposed all their animosity towards women who have the temerity to want contraception and the like included in the insurance. Between Santorum and Willard, O probably gained millions of free votes from women who see the Repubs for what they are............. IMO he knew that the original idea wouldn't fly but would bait the Repubs into exposing their agenda.........flawless.
    Great for you that you fall for the Leftist ploy. You may want to take the time to read the two provided links. Your obama crapped in his own pocket. Should be nothing startling for you though, he does that often.

Ole barrack pays his women less than male employees. He must truly hate women! LOL!

http://www.examiner.com/conservative...11-report-says

Quote Originally Posted by MN_Chick View Post
    Two of the biggest issues women face today are reproductive rights and (I hate to admit it) assistance for single moms, daycare, and education. Liberals are not in support of reproductive rights, and democrats are shellilng out big bucks to lower income moms.

With the economy failing as it is, those issues are going to be more and more in the minds of the average American woman. Other than staunch pro-life women, the republicans are not going to do so hot there.
    Where are the Republicans going to do well? They seem to hate everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    Ole barrack pays his women less than male employees. He must truly hate women! LOL!

http://www.examiner.com/conservative...11-report-says
    But what's the difference, if any, of people with the same titles, years experience, etc? The primary argument against income inequality is that women have been paid less doing the same job as men.
    "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall!" -- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by ctmartinshooter View Post
    But what's the difference, if any, of people with the same titles, years experience, etc? The primary argument against income inequality is that women have been paid less doing the same job as men.
    they get paid the same at subway, so, whats the big freaking deal?
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

Quote Originally Posted by ctmartinshooter View Post
    It's the fact that the Dems are pushing a war on women by the GOP. Let your side sort it out...if they can.

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    they get paid the same at subway, so, whats the big freaking deal?
    Because the Dem administration is saying the GOP hates women. Duh!

Because the Dem administration is saying the GOP hates women. Duh!
    it was a joke, (women/kitchen, same pay to make sammich)

Now he's going to fire all the low payed women and give their jobs to men to cook the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    it was a joke, (women/kitchen, same pay to make sammich)
    Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Archer View Post
    This is typical of the dirty, corrupt Chicago politics that the mongrel muslim Occupier of the WH brought with him & uses daily to deceive the American people, our country - not his. He has never had a decent record to stand on so he solicits the ignorant, the illegals, the minorities, and now attacks his opponents wife to get votes. Don't think for a minute this ghetto punk isn't behind the attack on Romney's wife, despite his lies to the contrary.
    Reading isnt a strong skill of yours, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    Where are the Republicans going to do well? They seem to hate everybody.
    They will do well with bankers and the oil guys. But they are counting on those who will vote Obama out at any cost.

Quote Originally Posted by BaxMaine View Post
    Reading isnt a strong skill of yours, is it?
    Atta BOY!!! You never let me down!

Here is the main problem with the "Equal Pay" laws. It is fine if we are talking about identical jobs - a man and a woman who both are computer techies with the same background and seniority, etc.. There should be equal pay. The real rub comes in when some Gubmint bureaucrat says that a third grade teacher is an equal job to a journeyman electrician, in skill and "worth" to society. They would argue for the same pay. This is already happening, and will get worse.

BTW, the Dems started the War on Women, when George Stephanopoulos asked Mr. Romney about contraception. A question totally out of left field, and intended to do just what it did do. But then Santorum stepped in that debate as well, and escalated the whole mess.
    ....................Sent via Overland Pony Express.............

"We've upped our standards. Up yours"

I got nothing against women, they have their place.

images pregnate.jpg

smiley-scared003.gif

just kidding!
    I came into the world covered in my Mothers blood and I'll leave REDEEMED by the blood of Jesus. All to Him I owe
    ON TARGET FOR CHRIST, mathews c4 and mr8 , Chill X Swhacker 125's
    Sealed in the Beloved and still under construction.
    2012/13 champs "Flatliners".......2013-14 champs Magnificent 7

Quote Originally Posted by 410gage View Post
    Here is the main problem with the "Equal Pay" laws. It is fine if we are talking about identical jobs - a man and a woman who both are computer techies with the same background and seniority, etc.. There should be equal pay. The real rub comes in when some Gubmint bureaucrat says that a third grade teacher is an equal job to a journeyman electrician, in skill and "worth" to society. They would argue for the same pay. This is already happening, and will get worse.

BTW, the Dems started the War on Women, when George Stephanopoulos asked Mr. Romney about contraception. A question totally out of left field, and intended to do just what it did do. But then Santorum stepped in that debate as well, and escalated the whole mess.

I disagree even there. There's no way to ensure that everyone in equal positions gives equal performance IN that position. There are too many issues involved in pay, such as efficiency, effectiveness, productivity, etc.
    Vicit agnus noster eum sequamur

This is too funny! The gator from the wamp is lying again or completely clueless. It must make Lefties cringe! Wasserman Schultz is lying again!

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2012/04...-surprise-you/

Quote Originally Posted by MN_Chick View Post
    They will do well with bankers and the oil guys. But they are counting on those who will vote Obama out at any cost.

Wall Street loves Obama, they were the ones that installed him. I imagine the oil companies love him too. Gas prices are higher than ever. Obama wants to raise taxes on oil companies. HaHaHaHa That will get tacked onto whatever you're paying.
    As long as Obama or Romney get in they will be very happy.

Wall Street loves Obama, they were the ones that installed him. I imagine the oil companies love him too. Gas prices are higher than ever. Obama wants to raise taxes on oil companies. HaHaHaHa That will get tacked onto whatever you're paying.
    As long as Obama or Romney get in they will be very happy.
    Sorry your loon has no chance. There are too many sane people in our country to get him elected. Maybe if you can convince his son, who doesn't have the issues that spit into the face of Libertarianism, we may get our country saved!

Sorry your loon has no chance. There are too many sane people in our country to get him elected. Maybe if you can convince his son, who doesn't have the issues that spit into the face of Libertarianism, we may get our country saved!

You guys seem like Manchurian candidates. Anytime there is a hint of voting for Ron Paul you guys are programmed to say "loon."

You guys seem like Manchurian candidates. Anytime there is a hint of voting for Ron Paul you guys are programmed to say "loon."
    Only because he portrays himself in that light. I would be the first to say I wish his FP wasn't loony, but I can't, in light of it.

Only because he portrays himself in that light. I would be the first to say I wish his FP wasn't loony, but I can't, in light of it.
    HaHa right on cue!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast