Thread: Hoyt Trykon Sport

Hoyt Trykon Sport

I have a Hoyt Trykon Sport for sale. It is left handed. The bow has 30-40 pound limbs and the draw is adjustable from 23-25.5. Bow is ready to shoot. Come with the following, 6 Beman carbon arrows(fletching is worn on some), 3 broadheads, 4 practice tips, True-Glo 3 pin sight, Whisker Bisquit arrow rest, peep, D-loop, string silencers,camo wrist sling, Tru-Ball release, Bohning 4 arrow quiver, arm guard, Cobra stabilizer, and hard shell case. The string was put on last year and has approx 40 shots on it. This is my daughters bow and she has outgrown the draw length. She is asking $250 for this package. All are in good condition except the fletching. Please let me know if interested. We are located near Atlanta Ga. I am not very experienced on here having bought one bow previously, so anything I forgot, just ask. Thanks, Ken
    Attached Images Attached Images

$250 shipped TYD. Forgot that part,oops.

ttt

ttt

Quote Originally Posted by gonzok99 View Post
    ttt
    Any offers? I'm willing to listen. Thanks

whats the lowest the DW will go to and what year is it

ttt

Quote Originally Posted by gulfmedic View Post
    whats the lowest the DW will go to and what year is it
    The bow is a 2009 I believe and I'm not sure of the lowest it will go. They are 30-40 pound limbs so I figure not much lower than that. Thanks.

ttt

Quote Originally Posted by gonzok99 View Post
    The bow is a 2009 I believe and I'm not sure of the lowest it will go. They are 30-40 pound limbs so I figure not much lower than that. Thanks.
    I will go to $200 if you pay the shipping on the bow. Thanks.

I'll take it. Sending PM.