Thread: PSE Repair Parts

Question PSE Repair Parts

I recently damaged the bottom cam on my 2006 PSE Mojo. When I called PSE looking for a replacement cam and a replacement 1/2 round shim, I was told they do not have these replacement parts for a bow that old. I have been shooting PSE's since 1991 and had dealings with their customer service before but this was a real eye opener.

I am looking for feedback from the Hoyt guys, if this were a Hoyt could I expect the same lack of available repair parts, on a relatively new bow?

I realize times have changed, am I expecting too much here, are our bows considered disposable now?

Please, lets not turn this into a bashing I am simply looking for feedback on which to base my next purchase!

Are you the original owner of the bow?

If so, send the bow to PSE and see what happens.
    PSE and Mossy Oak Pro Staff
    Little Jon Strings

I am the original owner. I was really looking for a replacement NRG hybrid cam, which I have placed a WTB in the classifieds for. Fortunately after disassembling my bow I verified the cam itself is not bent and the damage to the string track was easily dressed and re-painted. I do however have a very slight bend in the axle, which PSE can still supply. My point here was the shock of not being able to purchase a replacement cam or "pegged 1/2 round shim" for a 6 year old bow.

BDZ65 Your PM box is full I am trying to PM you........
    Fearless At The Stake!!!!!!!!!!!!