Archery Talk Forum banner

PSE Repair Parts

9K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  tweeter196 
#1 ·
I recently damaged the bottom cam on my 2006 PSE Mojo. When I called PSE looking for a replacement cam and a replacement 1/2 round shim, I was told they do not have these replacement parts for a bow that old. I have been shooting PSE's since 1991 and had dealings with their customer service before but this was a real eye opener.

I am looking for feedback from the Hoyt guys, if this were a Hoyt could I expect the same lack of available repair parts, on a relatively new bow?

I realize times have changed, am I expecting too much here, are our bows considered disposable now?

Please, lets not turn this into a bashing I am simply looking for feedback on which to base my next purchase!

#3 ·
I am the original owner. I was really looking for a replacement NRG hybrid cam, which I have placed a WTB in the classifieds for. Fortunately after disassembling my bow I verified the cam itself is not bent and the damage to the string track was easily dressed and re-painted. I do however have a very slight bend in the axle, which PSE can still supply. My point here was the shock of not being able to purchase a replacement cam or "pegged 1/2 round shim" for a 6 year old bow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.