a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who loves to do some bass fishing as well as Archery?

Love them bass but also love fly fishing trout.

bass2.JPG

Bass, trout, hunting, climbing, surfing....

Quote Originally Posted by lunghit View Post
    Yes. Stripers!!!!
    That is a stripah right????
    I love all fishing cgeck out the avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by bull moose View Post
    Ever hear the old saying..."Bass are like trout with their brains taken out..."
    LOL, i dont really agree with that, a Largemouth is not an easy fish to catch!

I love spinning for some nice trout!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love fishing, already been out 4 times this month. Got my 6 year old hooked on it too! I got in to float-tube fishing in high school and have wondered to far away from it. I've got more than a few of my friends hooked on it and on a regular basis 3 of us hit the lakes. I usually take my 6' ultra light, falcon rod and shimano spinner. I've hooked everything from bluegill, catties, bass, turtles and hybrids. Love my tubes.
    I luv hunting like fat kids luv cake!

06 Parker Buck Hunter --> 08 Bear DoneDeal --> 2010 Elite GT-500

Quote Originally Posted by Macstrange View Post
    nice to see!

Quote Originally Posted by smokin'dually View Post
    used to fish tournaments all the time, just got too expensive so i took up 3-d. when i get tired of the shooting i figure ill either take up golf or get the boat back out..
    Nice pair of fish, Mikey!.....Harp
    Those who separate Politics, and Morality, will never understand either one....John Viscount Morley

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Just bought Shimano/St. Croix micro spinning combos for my son and I today at Cabelas
    St. Croix... couldn't have gone with a better rod! I live close to where they make them in Wisconsin.

My favorite is wading for Smallmouth.....And Trout in the Mad river.....Float trips for Smallies are great as well, but I havent done that in years.....Harperman
    Those who separate Politics, and Morality, will never understand either one....John Viscount Morley

Steelhead and Salmon, or whatever else will take a hook. Mainly just Smallies on the Snake River with my dad.

Yep right now it's all about turkeys and stripers. In another month it will be time to start looking for largemouths.
    Faktor Turbo

Just straight love fishing doesnt matter for what. nice haul btw
    2014 Obsession Evolution 29" 70#
    Evil Has No Power When The Good Are Unafraid
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

DSCN3053.jpgDSCN0803.jpgDSCN3056.jpgBass fishing?? Yep I like it a bit. Especially Smallmouth bass.A few we got last year on St.Clair.
    Energy 35 Max1 and Pulse Ninja because they work for me Waiting on a Ninja Victory

Have you shot your bow today?

Bass fishing is the reason I rarely turkey hunt.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334714008.922418.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1334714022.182880.jpgMore of a saltwater man myself but that's what you get when you grow up on the coast!!! But I do get out in freshwater from time to time and do some jaw jerkin.

ya i used to fish about 30 tournaments a year, bought 4 new boats in a 5 year span with the last boat being a 2008 skeeter 21i w/250 hpdi series 2 stickered for 70,000.00 then had a kid and now back to shooting. what was funny was i went out bought a used alphaelite for 750.00 and a left over carbon matrix plus for 850.00 =1600.00. that is my normal bill for fishing a big tournament with a week of prefishing. archery is so cheap compared to fishing. granted most of the tournaments were local so still figure you have 100-150.00 in entry fee and these days plan on 100.00 in gas sometime more sometimes less. 20.00 in just junk food and drinks. it really adds up fast plus a rod and reel combo costs the same as a bow but you need about 10+ plus you will have thousands in tackle. i am very fortunate to have a good job and a wife that does as well. im not done fishing as i have alot invested but ill probably only fish 10 tournaments this year with no big ones scheduled just local stuff

Bass, trout, salmon, northerns.....if it has scales, gills and fins I wanna' catch it! I caught a few nice trout today.
    Sent via my Nokia Windows phone...I finally upgraded.

surfcasting for stripers off the open beach is second only to hunting for me

Bass fishing is a close second.

Nothing more fun then when the albcore get within 50 miles. I just bought a new to me "old" skipjack.

team catfish here or i like fishing/bowfishing carp

this was about 3 years ago

Hoyt carbon element, carbon spyder turbo EX-OKIE KNOBS
    Prairie Archery
    Black Eagle Arrows
    Vaportrail archery - Blade X - Micro Elite - Pro V - Limbdriver Pro - VTX Strings & Cables

heres my ex with a big ol sheepshead

Hoyt carbon element, carbon spyder turbo EX-OKIE KNOBS
    Prairie Archery
    Black Eagle Arrows
    Vaportrail archery - Blade X - Micro Elite - Pro V - Limbdriver Pro - VTX Strings & Cables

Yes, can't get enough.... Usually take a week or two vacation in the spring to hunt big bass.

2014 Obsession Evolution / QAD HD rest / Trophy Hunter sight / strokerized stab / tree limb quiver
    2013 Creed / QAD rest / winners choice string / armortech hd sight / tight spot quiver /
    Gold tip Kinetic's / slick tricks, blazers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast