a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Single Pin Moveable Sight

i agree w/ qs34. great site and the best customer service i've ever dealt w/ in regards to hunting supplies. worth the money and excellent site.

I have a HHA & a Black Gold Ascent & really like them both. Both company's also gave top notch customer service.

Sent from "dumb redneck" using "smartphone"
    }--------->@<---------{

If you can wait about a month for the new trophy Taker Heartbreaker sight to hit the street it will be worth the wait.

http://www.trophytaker.com/heartbreaker.aspx
    AKA "The Freelance Bowhunter"

I've had a HHA dial and have the Blackgold Ascent. The Blackgold was better for using a Tightspot quiver and the photochromatic shell adjusted the pin brightness for me. The Ascent is $50 cheaper too. I would buy another.

Hoyt Carbon Element
    QAD Ultrarest HDX
    Fuse Carbon Hunter
    Tightspot

I like my G5 XR2. It actually has two pins. One fixed and one slider. I like the one fixed pin for hunting as 90% of my shots are 25yds or less. I never worry if that first pin is set correctly. Then beyond that I can move the second pin. I only shoot out to about 60 yds but I'm sure it will go further with the right bow/arrow set up.
    Prov 16:3 "Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed."

I've shot both HHA and the Ascent. The HHA is built like a tank and the weight of it shows so I like the Ascent better. The Ascent is built just as strong but lighter. Both have outstanding CS.

I love my HHA. Got it this year and wouldn't ever go back.

Love the HHA for hunting.
    BowTech Pro Staff 2006-2012, Team QAD, Bowjax, NY State Bow/Hunter Education Instructor and Licensed Guide. NYSCC region 6 Archery Representative. Semper Fi

Another vote for HHA, just switched from a 5 pin Axcel Armortech and its the best move I've made. Should've done it long ago! Love the un-cluttered sight picture... great great product! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Black Gold Ascent is awesome and we have the best prices www.rackdadddyarchery.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12