a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: stealth customs recurve

stealth customs recurve

Guys ,I have a Stealth Customs Recurve for sale. It is a takedown similiar to a black widow in design. 62", 56lbs in great condition. A few minor scratches. limbs are straight and true. Shoots really well and points great. Just too much bow for me. I will take 350.00 for it. Not interested in trades at this time and thanks for looking.

Oh, I forgot to mention price is plus shipping via USPS w delivery confirmation and prefer paypal as payment. 350 + shipping is a steal on this sweet shooter!

If anyone has an interest in this sweet takedown, I can send cell pics to you. Just PM your # and I can show any angle you prefer. It is a beautiful bow with great wood. One thing, it has a fairly large grip, so those with small hands might not find it comfortable. Dont be afraid to make an offer, the worse I can say is no.

Here are a couple more pics. I am also waiting on a call from the man that use to build this bow to get a better idea of value. I think I am cheap on it , so price may change soon.

OK I know what I have now. It is a Mike Sullivan built Stealth takedown. serial #005 makes it one of his early takedowns. In pure traditional circles, its a rare and desirable recurve. Mr Sullivan hasnt made many bows but is well know to make great "shooters". I have 2 people on another site that knows what it is and are counting pennies to get it. I will stand by my 350.00+shipping price, but if anyone out there in AT land wants a great recurve at a very fair price, better jump pretty quick. Thanks

Tic, tock, tic, tock!

Best recurve youve never heard of! I will go 350 shipped TYD.

Had a nice conversation with Mr Sullivan this afternoon (The man that makes the Stealth bow). He said that he no longer makes the takedown recurves, but a 1 pc recurve replacement would run 780.00. if anyone is looking for a really good TD recurve, 350.00 to your door is a steal

Bump for 325.00 + shipping. Just need the funds for another project.TTT

Wake it up! Its saturday

I'd make you an offer. However, you'd not respond back to my PM w/ my low ball! Nice bow, Out of my $ range
    Elite Hunter, Mathews Switchback XT, & Bowtech Insanity
    -VanHandle Archery Products-
    *Wac'em Broadheads*
    Wildlife Addictions Outdoors
    Passion Archery Outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by cwanty03 View Post
    I'd make you an offer. However, you'd not respond back to my PM w/ my low ball! Nice bow, Out of my $ range
    Thats cool. I would love to put it in your hands, just cant justify giving it away. I would be willing to go 330.00 TYD. Thats about it for me. Much cheaper and i would have to keep it. Thanks

Monday bump

Rock bottom,end of the world, I will wait for it to go down"dont bother" price 300 bucksTYD paypal GIFT.

cant believe there are no takers at 300 shipped.

bump it up

300.00 TYD paypal GIFT or you pay 3%. Steal this bow from me today

dont miss out on a great looking and great pointing/shooting bow for way less than half of replacement value at 300.00TYD. I will even through in a couple easton full metal jackets and a couple carbon express carbon rebels that I use to play with on this bow. Mike Sullivan of Stealth Custom Bows told me it would cost 780.00 to replace it. TTT

Last time offer....275.00 TYD paypal gift. I am an idiot to sell this low. TTT

morning bump

Pending sale.

Bump for good price.