Thread: Accessories yard sale. Shrewd, Sureloc, Stan, Bitz...

Accessories yard sale. Shrewd, Sureloc, Stan, Bitz...

So, a laundry list of stuff to sell here.
    First up original 4 finger Stans, I've got 3 of them, 2 with the loop built in and one with the dloop hook, they've seen a lot of shooting but are still in great shape. $50 each shipped in Canada
    Next up, Two different back tension, both of the Scott Longhorn, but different designs. Red marble $60 shipped, 4 finger stainless $90 shipped.
    TruBall Short and Sweet S2. Basically new, I think I've put maybe 10 shots through it. $55 shipped in Canada.

Next: 2 8" bar, Copper John ANTS (first gen). One comes with a Shrewd 3DXL Scope with a 4x lens and I believe a .29 pin (almost positive it's a .29) Comes with original CJ red case as well. $250 with bar and scope shipped in Canada. Second comes with a Super D scope housing and up pin and a 4x and 3x lens. No case with this one, but I'll pack well. $200 shipped in Canada.

Next: Like new bitz, fletched I believe 3 dozen arrows? Comes with right helical clamp. $50 shipped in Canada.

Next: Toxonics 5 pin fibre sight with gang adjust. Quite a solid nice little sight. $50 shipped in Canada.

Next: Sureloc Supreme 550 Black. Good shape, comes with case $170 shipped in Canada.

Next: Sureloc Supreme 400 silver. Great shape. Comes with a Shrewd Scope, with .29 up pin, 3x lens. I LOVE this scope. Comes with original Sureloc case. $275 shipped in Canada

Next: 2 Elite Doinker Supreme 28.5" with weight stack and quick disconnects. I honestly don't know what it's going to be worth to ship these things so I'm not sure what's reasonable to charge. If you're interested and you're going to be passing through Muskoka, PM me and we can talk.

Next: Shrewd 3dxl scope housing, levels, extra mounting bolts, and 4 different sized up pins with fibres from Shrewd and sunshade. Comes with two lens, 5x and 6x. $150 shipped in Canada

Next: Some generic (I don't know what it is...?) Scope with really bright up pin. It's a 4x lens that not bad. $50 shipped in Canada

Finally: Truespot dual grind scope, I don't honestly know what the two grinds are, it's very clear though. Comes in a CJ Ants 3rd axis tube. $60 shipped in Canada

Pics for the last 3 coming momentarily.

Where are the bows? seems like your selling everything else! bump for a good guy.

Here are the photos for the other items there were left out of original post

Also a Trophy Taker rest $40 to your door in Canada

Short and Sweet sold pending payment.

Sureloc 550, generic scope and truespot scope all sold.

Got anything interesting in the way of arrows?

I've got a raft of easton redline 410's Stan. If you're interested I can get weights/lengths. I've got about 2 dozen of them I believe. They're all I've shot in quite some time, I really like them.

great seller here
    LR
    Elite Pulse Max 1 (hunting)
    Elite Pulse A/T (3-d)
    Hoyt Contender (spots)

Quote Originally Posted by hoody123 View Post
    So, a laundry list of stuff to sell here.
    First up original 4 finger Stans, I've got 3 of them, 2 with the loop built in and one with the dloop hook, they've seen a lot of shooting but are still in great shape. $50 each shipped in Canada
    Next up, Two different back tension, both of the Scott Longhorn, but different designs. Red marble $60 shipped, 4 finger stainless $90 shipped.
    . Basically new, I think I've put maybe 10 shots through it. $55 shipped in Canada. SHORT AND SWEET SOLD.

Next: 2 8" bar, Copper John ANTS (first gen). One comes with a Shrewd 3DXL Scope with a 4x lens and I believe a .29 pin (almost positive it's a .29) Comes with original CJ red case as well. $250 with bar and scope shipped in Canada. Second comes with a Super D scope housing and up pin and a 4x and 3x lens. No case with this one, but I'll pack well. $200 shipped in Canada.

BITZ SOLD

Next: Toxonics 5 pin fibre sight with gang adjust. Quite a solid nice little sight. $50 shipped in Canada.

Next: Sureloc Supreme 550 Black. Good shape, comes with case $170 shipped in Canada.

Next: Sureloc Supreme 400 silver. SOLD

Next: 2 Elite Doinker Supreme 28.5" with weight stack and quick disconnects. I honestly don't know what it's going to be worth to ship these things so I'm not sure what's reasonable to charge. If you're interested and you're going to be passing through Muskoka, PM me and we can talk.

Next: Shrewd 3dxl scope housing, levels, extra mounting bolts, and 4 different sized up pins with fibres from Shrewd and sunshade. Comes with two lens, 5x and 6x. $150 shipped in Canada

Next: Some generic (I don't know what it is...?) Scope SOLD

Finally: Truespot dual grind scope,SOLD
    Pics for the last 3 coming momentarily.
    Updated the quoted area with things that SOLD

Tried to send pm, says your inbox is full. I want to buy shrewd

Quote Originally Posted by hoody123 View Post
    Here are the photos for the other items there were left out of original post
    [
    As it turns out, buyer didn't want. Shrewd is still for sale, $150 to your door in Canada, $160 in US.

still have the silver scott i think it is? im interested. email me. JDVarcher15@gmail.com