Thread: Sure is quiet in here!

Cool Sure is quiet in here!

Any CT shooters keeping an eye on this part of the forum?

I'm new to AT and to the sport. I'd love to get involved in some local 3D shoots or spend some time at a range with some familiar folks. I'm young and eager to learn as much as I can from the people that know best!

I don't know where to find any local shooting events, so if anyone has any heads up, that'd be cool... and if you do, if you could also tell me what to expect from this event, as far as what I should bring or if I should even participate so early in my game!

Anyways, I'm in Vernon, not far from the Bolton and Manchester lines, about 10 minutes from Halls Arrow. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to sling a few arrows sometime!

Rise and rise again... Until lambs become lions.

My son is at UConn and needed to get his bow fixed and we found Hall's.
    I wish we had a place like that down here in Fairfield County.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo860 View Post
    Any CT shooters keeping an eye on this part of the forum?

I'm new to AT and to the sport. I'd love to get involved in some local 3D shoots or spend some time at a range with some familiar folks. I'm young and eager to learn as much as I can from the people that know best!

I don't know where to find any local shooting events, so if anyone has any heads up, that'd be cool... and if you do, if you could also tell me what to expect from this event, as far as what I should bring or if I should even participate so early in my game!

Anyways, I'm in Vernon, not far from the Bolton and Manchester lines, about 10 minutes from Halls Arrow. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to sling a few arrows sometime!