a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Real World Ramcat Review.

Real World Ramcat Review.

Best review I have ever seen....LOL!

Better review here.....great penetration.

Here is a real, real world review on the 100 grain Smoke Ramcat. Estimated 1000# live weight 6x7 345" bull elk in CO standing at 38 yards and getting a full pass thru with the Ramcat and the second shot was at 44 yards and another full pass thru with the arrow bouncing 20 yards up the hill behing the bull after passing thru. The bull only wnet about 40 yards total before falling over. Enough of a real world test to me along with the 5 plains game animals I took woith the Ramcats in RSA in Sept. The PH I hunt with in Africa had his first pass thru on a big bull Eland in 2011 with a gentleman shooting a 67# Mathews and a 100 grain Smoke Ramcat. Enough evidence to convince almost anyone that this is a great head.
    2009 HCA Speed Pro
    29" 70# 7 Pin Cobra Sidewinder sight, Ripcord Rest, Cobra Impact Gel stabilizer, Chappy Boss Caliper, Custom Sling, Gold Tip XT Hunter's @ 28" & 560 grains!, Custom Yellow/Black Winners' Choice strings/cables. Custom tune by www.probowtune.com

I love how him and the camera guy are smoking LOL
    2013 Elite Answer 70# 28" Easton FMJ Injexion Rage Hypodermic Axcel ArmorTech HD Pro

WOW this guy is my new idol!