80 Acres in Bourbon County Kansas
All the positives one could ask for in a property this size!
1) Natural funnel due to being on an outside corner of a major river
2) Thick and natural bedding areas
3) Can not see into the property from the road
4) Can hunt all 4 corners
5) 4 acres of food plots ( pick your seed...ready to go) I will put in a mixture of clover, turnips, chicory and wheat shortly.
6) lots of neighboring headgerows that lead into the property
7) 2 creeks run through
8) good deer numbers
9) hunts much bigger due to terrain
10) Hunted only 5 days last year. Little surrounding pressure.
11) there was about 30 acres of beans directly to the north last year.
12) Lots of Turkey
13) Very rural.
14) 2 active mineral sites, just freshened May 5th.
15) Eligible for the non-resident landowner tag. Good for all seasons.
Send message for further info.....Thanks