April 23rd, 2012, 07:05 PM
80 secluded acres in Bourbon County Kansas for sale
80 Acres in Bourbon County Kansas
All the positives one could ask for in a property this size!
1) Natural funnel due to being on an outside corner of a major river
2) Thick and natural bedding areas
3) Can not see into the property from the road
4) Can hunt all 4 corners
5) 4 acres of food plots ( pick your seed...ready to go) I will put in a mixture of clover, turnips, chicory and wheat shortly.
6) lots of neighboring headgerows that lead into the property
7) 2 creeks run through
8) good deer numbers
9) hunts much bigger due to terrain
10) Hunted only 5 days last year. Little surrounding pressure.
11) there was about 30 acres of beans directly to the north last year.
12) Lots of Turkey
13) Very rural.
14) 2 active mineral sites, just freshened May 5th.
15) Eligible for the non-resident landowner tag. Good for all seasons.
Send message for further info.....Thanks
April 24th, 2012, 08:57 PM
April 24th, 2012, 09:01 PM
April 25th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Is the property for sale or just hunting rights?
April 25th, 2012, 10:20 AM
April 25th, 2012, 10:32 AM
April 25th, 2012, 05:05 PM
April 25th, 2012, 05:10 PM
2K per acre...Some have sold for much more in the area. An additional 4-5 acres is controlled due to a steep creek that passes through the property line. Basically have about 85 acres for the price of 80. Send a message if interested....Thanks
April 25th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Interested could u tell me what part of bourbon county,arial maple address where I could look it up on aerial maps on computer,etc
April 25th, 2012, 09:14 PM
jsmac,I sent you a message