Thread: Finger Bow?

Finger Bow?

Sorry guys, Im new here and am sure there are plenty of threads that are asking "what is the best finger bow" but im not a compound finger shooter and need to know if what i got could work. I have shot compound with release for years and took up traditional a few years back,SO needless to say...i like to tinker and see what i am capable of shooting with different styles of equipment.

Here is the deal. I have a 2010 Hoyt Vantage Elite that i usually use for spot shooting with release, scope, long stabilizer and the hole nine yards. I thought about selling this thing but i got to thinking that i would like to try and take up finger shooting. This bow has the "shoot through" style riser and is pretty heavy but it draws super smooth, only has 50lb. limbs, 40.75" ATA with an 8" BH. Would it be much of a finger bow or not? THANKS in advance to all.

JCook ,
    These are an awesome finger Bow !!!!

I current shoot a Vantage Elite #69 with Spirals and I have a 30.5 DL with CBE sights and fingers .

I have shot many different bows over the years with fingers and believe that this is one of the best I have shot .

I have put a post on this forum about the bow and will be updating it with some more information shortly .

If you need any asistance getting it right , just PM me ok

Rhys

Thanks for all of the info guys, im kinda getting anxious about setting it up now.