Thread: This has to be said

This has to be said

Here in the southwest there maybe 2 or 3 months that we cannot shoot outdoors. Take Sept. out of the equation so that leaves 8 months or 75% of the year that we can shoot 3Ds. Why then here in the southern part of the state we are having 3 2day shoots on the same weekend? Some of us have been waiting for the season to start since Jan 15 and it starts in the 5th month. I guess instead of *****ing I could have my own but it would not benefit anything except me. These big shoots are usually a fund raiser for a club or organization. It probably would not bother me so much but two of the shoots 75 miles apart are the 2 I really would have liked too shoot and they talked before scheduling and still decided to have them the same weekeend.( according to one of the parties involved). Well that is my ranting tell me what you guys think.

Mathews MR 6

Quote Originally Posted by wirenut583 View Post
    Here in the southwest there maybe 2 or 3 months that we cannot shoot outdoors. Take Sept. out of the equation so that leaves 8 months or 75% of the year that we can shoot 3Ds. Why then here in the southern part of the state we are having 3 2day shoots on the same weekend? Some of us have been waiting for the season to start since Jan 15 and it starts in the 5th month. I guess instead of *****ing I could have my own but it would not benefit anything except me. These big shoots are usually a fund raiser for a club or organization. It probably would not bother me so much but two of the shoots 75 miles apart are the 2 I really would have liked too shoot and they talked before scheduling and still decided to have them the same weekeend.( according to one of the parties involved). Well that is my ranting tell me what you guys think.
    i think i would ask some of the "better" shooters i know where are they planning on shooting at, and i would go to the other shoot and have a better chance of winning hahaha. sorry i had to through some humor in there.
    Hoyt Maxxis 35 30/70

I just want to shoot with some more finger shooters. I would have really liked to shoot at the Butte shoot but I had to support the local kids club.
    Mathews MR 6