Thread: Ibo scores

Question Ibo scores

Everyone is posting the ibo schedule, but it would be nice to know what place u took at the shoot you went 2!!! Whats the deal? Does anyone have any insite as to where, if at all, that the scores are posted for the Capital area shoot?

FBaxis is working on the scores. He is a box tosser by day, not a 'puter geek...it will take a few days.

The web site for the
    Michigan IBO is no longer, the gentleman that took care of it passed away.

The scores will get posted prolly here and on the Michigan IBO Facebook page. (logical assumption on my part)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should be anytime now. Jim said he had finished the scores and sent them off to Jack. Hopefully by tomorrow the scores will be posted.
    2013 Prime Impact 27.75" 63lbs
    315gr GT X-Cutters @ 306fps
    G5 Outdoors/Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1976 View Post
    Everyone is posting the ibo schedule, but it would be nice to know what place u took at the shoot you went 2!!! Whats the deal? Does anyone have any insite as to where, if at all, that the scores are posted for the Capital area shoot?
    I'd be happy to show someone how to use the web site software I'm using its really easy. WYSIWYG web publishing.
    All you need is for the clubs to send you the information to you in an excel work book. you would need a computer with windows and has internet connection (just got a new computer). You can call me for help also.
    Keith

Lol...nicely put...

Thank you
    it's really bad when shooters can't put there state, zip code on a form let alone to be able to read there writing. A few people use return address stickers on both there form and score cards.
    jim

Going to an ASA or IBO shoot- $25.00!!! Knowing the results of the shoot- PRICELESS!!!

Listening to somebody whine about the free help, while keeping hidden behind a keyboard...annoying.
    Give the men a friggin chance...

seem too me some people take there hobbys way to serious ,i thought it was just for fun times,not getting upset because you can't find out if somebody shoot 2 more x then you....everone should be thanking the people that put these shots on and not giving them hard times or maybe there might not be anyone to do all the dirty work one day...

Remember we all love this game as a hobby or a passion for archery. Don't slam the people that volunteer or step up and volunteer to help out to make our game better.
    MICHIGAN BOWHUNTERS, LT. GOV, Hoyt Shooting Staff, Staff Shooter for Bohning Archery, AEP,Coffy Marketing,Grim Reaper Broadheads,T.R.U. Ball, AXCELL SIGHTS, P R Siginture Stabilizers

Mark1976
    why don't you email me and i'll you if you placed in the money of throphy.
    jim powell

Going to an ASA or IBO shoot- $25.00!!! Knowing the results of the shoot- PRICELESS!!!
    You, getting a $25 refund check in the mail because your score card had "technical difficulties"... That would be PRICELESS!

I was nor am slamming anyone! Paid or volunteer! It is just frustrating to look all over hells half acre to find rsults of these shoots! It seems that there is no set way, where, or when, if at all, that scores are posted! And i do have fun at these shoots and thank everyone that puts them on! But if you think that i am taking it to seriuosly, you must not go to many of these shoots!!!!! You also need to keep in mind that like it or not these are called competition shoots, not just for fun shoots!!! You keep score at your old timer softball games, your bowling with your buddys, hell every "sport" has a score! Imagine that you never got to find out at the end of the game who won!!! So everyone, just calm down- your taking my comment to "seriously "!!!

Good golly...

Exactly!!!!

Hey hoytem, no hidding here! Mark Ritchie

the scores are posted on here under the scores & on face book