Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The worriesome news for......

The worriesome news for......

1. those opposed to Ron Paul
    2. those enamored with Romney
    3. those in favor of the status-quo

A break-down of what's not really being reported nationally: http://www.whiteoutpress.com/article...ion-likely647/

~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post

A break-down of what's not really being reported nationally: http://www.whiteoutpress.com/article...ion-likely647/
    I've asked you before... how many delegates does Paul have?

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    You didn't read it, did you?
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

You didn't read it, did you?
    You're not answering my question... and that is because you are AFRAID TO DO SO... OR DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER THAT MAKES AN ARGUMENT FOR PAUL... Which is it?

You're not answering my question... and that is because you are AFRAID TO DO SO... OR DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER THAT MAKES AN ARGUMENT FOR PAUL... Which is it?
    See, didn't read it i can tell. If you had, you'll see i'm posting an article by Paul himself [you won't need me to be a middle man] on what you're curious on with in-depth commentary by him.

Go read it.

Interesting article. If the number of people that physically show up to see a candidate campaign is an indicator, Paul will get more votes than Obama and Romney combined.

The article addresses your question.

See, didn't read it i can tell. If you had, you'll see i'm posting an article by Paul himself [you won't need me to be a middle man] on what you're curious on with in-depth commentary by him.

Go read it.
    Correction.....i meant an article that answers what you ask, not by Paul himself, that was for the other thread about the gold standard.

Go read it.
    What part of the article are you suggesting that I'm incorrect on Mobo... which question did I ask of you that Pauls article addresses... do you even knwo the par value of the dollar their suggesting in the article..... There is a point to you and zen that come off as PHONY arguments to change the subject.... and I understand... both paul and 0bama can't stand the scrutiny... so either YOU ANSWSER MY QUESTION... AND I DON'T CARE WHO DOES IT.... ALOHA..... I said that before didn't I... DAMN..... Oe.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    The article addresses your question.
    Then answer my question zen.... you can't because you know that paul doesn't have the balls to do what he needs to and doesn't have the political wherewithall....

America is ready for Ron Paul and ready to send a message that Washington politics as usual can't be tolerated anymore.
    Ron Paul

2008 Hoyt Katera XL in Inferno
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in APG Camo

What part of the article are you suggesting that I'm incorrect on Mobo... which question did I ask of you that Pauls article addresses... do you even knwo the par value of the dollar their suggesting in the article..... There is a point to you and zen that come off as PHONY arguments to change the subject.... and I understand... both paul and 0bama can't stand the scrutiny... so either YOU ANSWSER MY QUESTION... AND I DON'T CARE WHO DOES IT.... ALOHA..... I said that before didn't I... DAMN..... Oe.
    No, i just said i meant that this article informs you on the delegate count Paul's getting. You show you're not interested in proper participation.

Then answer my question zen.... you can't because you know that paul doesn't have the balls to do what he needs to and doesn't have the political wherewithall....
    What is your question? How many delegates does he have? Or whether he can win?

No, i just said i meant that thiks article informs you on the delegate count Paul's getting. You show you're not interested in proper participation.
    You keep bringing up Pauls huge lead against romney... extraordinary... so how about it... words without facts are well.....

No, i just said i meant that thiks article informs you on the delegate count Paul's getting. You show you're not interested in proper participation.
    I don't think he likes to read links. He often doesn't read the ones he posts himself, sometimes with comedic results.

What is your question? How many delegates does he have? Or whether he can win?
    Lets get back to the Gold Standard.

Now you're talking.

You keep bringing up Pauls huge lead against romney... extraordinary... so how about it... words without facts are well.....
    Wrong, yet again. I never said he had a "huge" lead, i said that he was racking up the national delegates and doing real well. There's some facts for ya.

Fine, but i prefer you take that to the thread where that is being discussed.

Fine, but i prefer you take that to the thread where that is being discussed.
    mobol.... you haven't answered a single question from just about anyone... so cut the crap why don't you... answer anything... how many delegates then...

Wrong, yet again. I never said he had a "huge" lead, i said that he was racking up the national delegates and doing real well. There's some facts for ya.
    great... how well is he doing.... no facts... again... more words... again... hahaha....

Now you're talking.
    show me...

"The question that is most difficult to answer about the transition to a new gold standard is how long it should take. The transition plan envisioned by Mises called for a period of time in which the free market in gold discovered the new parity rate that would produce neither inflation nor deflation.

It is probable that the price of gold established after some oscillations on the American market will be higher than $35 per ounce … maybe somewhere between $36 and $38, perhaps even somewhat higher. Once the market price has attained some stability, the time has come to decree this market rate as the new legal parity of the dollar and to secure its unconditional convertibility at this parity.[9]

Mises did not discuss how long this transition period should last before fixing the new par value for the dollar, but it would have to last as long as it might take to build a political majority. This is almost a truism, because Congress would have to enact legislation to fix the gold weight of the US dollar
    " From Pauls article you all posted....

How is paul going to do it.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm

The man is liar, is inneffective, is impotent in congress... doesn't vote for spending bills that attempt to address the deficit, and won't vote for a zero base budget.... that is PHONY PHONY PHONY...... Gold Standard.... hahahahahahahahhahaa.... the man is from an alien planet far further out there than romney for sure....

Unknown. How many does mitt have? Also unknown. Truth is no.one knows till they vote. But it looks like Paul may be able to win.

Quote Originally Posted by curts00 View Post
    Unknown. How many does mitt have? Also unknown. Truth is no.one knows till they vote. But it looks like Paul may be able to win.
    Why is it we don't know how many Mitt has?

I thought that he has 832 and needed 312? If Santorums and Gingriches delegates go with MItt, that is 372 or thereabouts.... how does paul fit in there? So far he's got a voted for 76.

mobol.... you haven't answered a single question from just about anyone... so cut the crap why don't you... answer anything... how many delegates then...
    Answer= it's in the link. Read it!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast