a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The worriesome news for......

Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    Right and what Paul is, is referred to as a loon. LMAO!

I've noticed every time Ron Paul's name comes up you say loon, for like 6 months now. Do you have another derogatory word you can use?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    That's right. You gotta wonder if people pay attention to what the candidates are saying.
    Look at the post directly above yours here, obviously not.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

I've noticed every time Ron Paul's name comes up you say loon, for like 6 months now. Do you have another derogatory word you can use?
    Why change when that one fits?

It's really, when you break it all down to honesty, all he's got to respond with.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Why change when that one fits?
    Hey, i say if that's how you feel, then loon away, exercise that free speech. Better get it all in while you can though, cause if the same type candidate that you keep gravitating to gets to be the next POTUS you may not get to exercise such rights much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Look at the post directly above yours here, obviously not.

HaHaHaHa A bit of a disconnect there!

It's really, when you break it all down to honesty, all he's got to respond with.
    At least Rat has three buzzwords he can rotate.

Yeah Citrus you better get all your Loon name calling in on RP pretty quick cause he won't be around much longer. After he loses he'll belly crawl into retirement then he'll be done and that will be the end of the Paulbots. This whole thing ends June 5th if it even lasts that long.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    Yeah Citrus you better get all your Loon name calling in on RP pretty quick cause he won't be around much longer. After he loses he'll belly crawl into retirement then he'll be done and that will be the end of the Paulbots. This whole thing ends June 5th if it even lasts that long.
    My only comfort is that either way we won't have to worry about Romney winning the election.

He is a full fledged Constitutionalist Libertarian in word and deed.
    You're a funny, little dude. You say this like it's an insult! It would be awesome to have a leader that follows the constitution.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHarry View Post
    You're a funny, little dude. You say this like it's an insult! It would be awesome to have a leader that follows the constitution.
    I'm sure that isn't a insult to a fellow Libertarian. But it don't help none when you are trying to get REPUBLICAN votes.
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

My only comfort is that either way we won't have to worry about Romney winning the election.
    Either way? LOL. There is only ONE way this primary will end up and that is with Romney getting the nomination.

Yeah Romney probably won't beat Obama in the general election but we'll try at least to make Obama sweat a little in the meantime.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

Hey, i say if that's how you feel, then loon away, exercise that free speech. Better get it all in while you can though, cause if the same type candidate that you keep gravitating to gets to be the next POTUS you may not get to exercise such rights much longer.
    Nice attempt at fear mongering. LOL!

You are right, but Paul's lunacy will help him to be remembered long after his good points are forgotten. It's a shame, really. 30 years of hard work, to be remembered as a loon and if he runs 3rd party, will be remember as the loon that scared people away from his namesake, if Rand decides to run.

You are right, but Paul's lunacy will help him to be remembered long after his good points are forgotten. It's a shame, really. 30 years of hard work, to be remembered as a loon and if he runs 3rd party, will be remember as the loon that scared people away from his namesake, if Rand decides to run.
    At this point the only thing I'd care about if he decides to go third party is that would mean I'm gonna keep on hearing his name here at AT over and over again the whole way till he loses in November. He certainly doesn't present any real danger of winning the election. The only thing he can do is make it that much easier for Obama.

I just want him to fade away as soon as possible so I can quit reading posts about him and how some accounting miracle will happen and he's going to win everything. June would be so much nicer than November.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

Yeah, for the neo-conservative types, the word "Constitution" is akin to a Bull seeing a red cloth!

Like you said, as witnessed by punch, they even use the word Constitution in a derogative way.

And this is the guy they cater to..no wonder why now:

Yeeeeeah boy, you can trust Mittens to abide by and follow the Constitution!

Yeah, for the neo-conservative types, the word "Constitution" is akin to a Bull seeing a red cloth!

Like you said, as witnessed by punch, they even use the word Constitution in a derogative way.

That was funny. Mitt made Ron Paul a butt of a joke. Nice I liked that.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

He doesn't care about the Constitution. Blows my mind. I thought every American cared about Liberty, Freedom, Civil Rights and what not.

Romney doesn't care what the Constitution says because he would shred it if he ever got into office.

Romney doesn't care what the Constitution says because he would shred it if he ever got into office.
    I watched this video and at the end Mitt says to please pass it on to a friend. So Zen, here ya go buddy:

That was funny. Mitt made Ron Paul a butt of a joke. Nice I liked that.
    I'd say Romney more made a butt of himself.

I watched this video and at the end Mitt says to please pass it on to a friend. So Zen, here ya go buddy:

Thanks my friend, I hadn't seen this one. I'll be sure to pass it on.

Why would any sane person want this guy as their President? Do they like surprises?

I'd say Romney more made a butt of himself.
    Yup, he's making a joke of his followers.

Thanks my friend, I hadn't seen this one. I'll be sure to pass it on.

Why would any sane person want this guy as their President? Do they like surprises?
    I'm sure you remember John Kerry from ma few years back....he and Romney should arm wrestle for who the biggest flip-flopper is. Then the winner can take on Obama. I mean, hec, they're all so interchangeable anyway.

I'm sure you remember John Kerry from ma few years back....he and Romney should arm wrestle for who the biggest flip-flopper is. Then the winner can take on Obama. I mean, hec, they're all so interchangeable anyway.
    They should be running mates.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast