a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 135

Thread: The worriesome news for......

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    Right and what Paul is, is referred to as a loon. LMAO!

    I've noticed every time Ron Paul's name comes up you say loon, for like 6 months now. Do you have another derogatory word you can use?



  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    That's right. You gotta wonder if people pay attention to what the candidates are saying.
    Look at the post directly above yours here, obviously not.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Above the Equator
    Posts
    19,323
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    I've noticed every time Ron Paul's name comes up you say loon, for like 6 months now. Do you have another derogatory word you can use?
    Why change when that one fits?

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    I've noticed every time Ron Paul's name comes up you say loon, for like 6 months now. Do you have another derogatory word you can use?
    It's really, when you break it all down to honesty, all he's got to respond with.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    Why change when that one fits?
    Hey, i say if that's how you feel, then loon away, exercise that free speech. Better get it all in while you can though, cause if the same type candidate that you keep gravitating to gets to be the next POTUS you may not get to exercise such rights much longer.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Look at the post directly above yours here, obviously not.


    HaHaHaHa A bit of a disconnect there!

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    It's really, when you break it all down to honesty, all he's got to respond with.
    At least Rat has three buzzwords he can rotate.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    29,574
    Yeah Citrus you better get all your Loon name calling in on RP pretty quick cause he won't be around much longer. After he loses he'll belly crawl into retirement then he'll be done and that will be the end of the Paulbots. This whole thing ends June 5th if it even lasts that long.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    Yeah Citrus you better get all your Loon name calling in on RP pretty quick cause he won't be around much longer. After he loses he'll belly crawl into retirement then he'll be done and that will be the end of the Paulbots. This whole thing ends June 5th if it even lasts that long.
    My only comfort is that either way we won't have to worry about Romney winning the election.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Murphysboro, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    3,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    He is a full fledged Constitutionalist Libertarian in word and deed.
    You're a funny, little dude. You say this like it's an insult! It would be awesome to have a leader that follows the constitution.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    29,574
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHarry View Post
    You're a funny, little dude. You say this like it's an insult! It would be awesome to have a leader that follows the constitution.
    I'm sure that isn't a insult to a fellow Libertarian. But it don't help none when you are trying to get REPUBLICAN votes.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    29,574
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    My only comfort is that either way we won't have to worry about Romney winning the election.
    Either way? LOL. There is only ONE way this primary will end up and that is with Romney getting the nomination.

    Yeah Romney probably won't beat Obama in the general election but we'll try at least to make Obama sweat a little in the meantime.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Above the Equator
    Posts
    19,323
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Hey, i say if that's how you feel, then loon away, exercise that free speech. Better get it all in while you can though, cause if the same type candidate that you keep gravitating to gets to be the next POTUS you may not get to exercise such rights much longer.
    Nice attempt at fear mongering. LOL!

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Above the Equator
    Posts
    19,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    Yeah Citrus you better get all your Loon name calling in on RP pretty quick cause he won't be around much longer. After he loses he'll belly crawl into retirement then he'll be done and that will be the end of the Paulbots. This whole thing ends June 5th if it even lasts that long.
    You are right, but Paul's lunacy will help him to be remembered long after his good points are forgotten. It's a shame, really. 30 years of hard work, to be remembered as a loon and if he runs 3rd party, will be remember as the loon that scared people away from his namesake, if Rand decides to run.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    29,574
    Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    You are right, but Paul's lunacy will help him to be remembered long after his good points are forgotten. It's a shame, really. 30 years of hard work, to be remembered as a loon and if he runs 3rd party, will be remember as the loon that scared people away from his namesake, if Rand decides to run.
    At this point the only thing I'd care about if he decides to go third party is that would mean I'm gonna keep on hearing his name here at AT over and over again the whole way till he loses in November. He certainly doesn't present any real danger of winning the election. The only thing he can do is make it that much easier for Obama.

    I just want him to fade away as soon as possible so I can quit reading posts about him and how some accounting miracle will happen and he's going to win everything. June would be so much nicer than November.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHarry View Post
    You're a funny, little dude. You say this like it's an insult! It would be awesome to have a leader that follows the constitution.
    Yeah, for the neo-conservative types, the word "Constitution" is akin to a Bull seeing a red cloth!

    Like you said, as witnessed by punch, they even use the word Constitution in a derogative way.

    And this is the guy they cater to..no wonder why now:





    Yeeeeeah boy, you can trust Mittens to abide by and follow the Constitution!
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    29,574
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Yeah, for the neo-conservative types, the word "Constitution" is akin to a Bull seeing a red cloth!

    Like you said, as witnessed by punch, they even use the word Constitution in a derogative way.

    And this is the guy they cater to..no wonder why now:





    Yeeeeeah boy, you can trust Mittens to abide by and follow the Constitution!
    That was funny. Mitt made Ron Paul a butt of a joke. Nice I liked that.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHarry View Post
    You're a funny, little dude. You say this like it's an insult! It would be awesome to have a leader that follows the constitution.
    He doesn't care about the Constitution. Blows my mind. I thought every American cared about Liberty, Freedom, Civil Rights and what not.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Yeah, for the neo-conservative types, the word "Constitution" is akin to a Bull seeing a red cloth!

    Like you said, as witnessed by punch, they even use the word Constitution in a derogative way.

    And this is the guy they cater to..no wonder why now:





    Yeeeeeah boy, you can trust Mittens to abide by and follow the Constitution!
    Romney doesn't care what the Constitution says because he would shred it if he ever got into office.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    Romney doesn't care what the Constitution says because he would shred it if he ever got into office.
    I watched this video and at the end Mitt says to please pass it on to a friend. So Zen, here ya go buddy:

    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  21. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    That was funny. Mitt made Ron Paul a butt of a joke. Nice I liked that.
    I'd say Romney more made a butt of himself.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  22. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    I watched this video and at the end Mitt says to please pass it on to a friend. So Zen, here ya go buddy:

    Thanks my friend, I hadn't seen this one. I'll be sure to pass it on.

    Why would any sane person want this guy as their President? Do they like surprises?

  23. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    I'd say Romney more made a butt of himself.
    Yup, he's making a joke of his followers.

  24. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    Thanks my friend, I hadn't seen this one. I'll be sure to pass it on.

    Why would any sane person want this guy as their President? Do they like surprises?
    I'm sure you remember John Kerry from ma few years back....he and Romney should arm wrestle for who the biggest flip-flopper is. Then the winner can take on Obama. I mean, hec, they're all so interchangeable anyway.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  25. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    I'm sure you remember John Kerry from ma few years back....he and Romney should arm wrestle for who the biggest flip-flopper is. Then the winner can take on Obama. I mean, hec, they're all so interchangeable anyway.
    They should be running mates.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •