View Poll Results: Who would you favor now that it's a two-man race for the GOP?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ron Paul

34 57.63%
  • Mitt Romney

25 42.37%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New GOP poll!

Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    Sorry but there is no room in the GOP for Libertarians pretending to be Republicans. Take it somewhere else.
    I'm a registered republican just like Ron Paul. So, no, time for a re-vamp, so you better get off your butt and fight for it.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    I saw stars, a polelight, and a plane's lights that even flew over. That's pretty much it.

So, no, really then, what color is it? i give up.
    If you can't even figure out what color the sky is on your own then you really have no business voting at all or telling others who they should vote for.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

I'm a registered republican just like Ron Paul. So, no, time for a re-vamp, so you better get off your butt and fight for it.
    Another lie from Ron Paul. He is no more a Republican than Nancy Pelosi is. That's why he is losing so bad. I don't have to fight for it. The Republican party recognizes who belongs and who doesn't.
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

Sure as heck has a better shot at it than Ron Paul does. He can't even convince congress to pass one of his bills in 20 plus years let alone get elected to the Presidency. He's just not a real people person. That's why he is refered to as DR. NO. Because he get's along with NO ONE and has NO personality therefore NO Presidency for him.

Uh, no. Dr. No refers to his defense of the Constitution and liberty. He fights against and signs "no" to the type of legislation that makes you all giggly and fuzzy feeling. 20 plus years of the same, consistent, undistracted, conservative, Constitutional, message and record. In other words....anti-establishment. And yet, his people keep voting him in there to continue that consistent fight. He's just thr right kind of people person.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Another lie from Ron Paul. He is no more a Republican than Nancy Pelosi is.
    So you're saying he's not registered as a republican? really?

If you can't even figure out what color the sky is on your own then you really have no business voting at all or telling others who they should vote for.
    No, you can't even keep up with your own quiz questions. You didn't ask me what color my sky was. You asked me what color it was on planet self-delusion. I said i give up, i don't know the answer. So what is the answer?

So you're saying he's not registered as a republican? really?
    Pretending to be a Republican when you are actually a Libertarian is different than actually being a Republican. Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi both could REGISTER as Republicans but that don't make them so any more than it makes Ron Paul a Republican.

Steelers in 2015!!!!

The GOP isn't changing one iota from what it currently is to please you or anybody else. We Republicans aren't Libertarians nor do we support Libertarian candidates. If you want a Libertarian President you'll have to get him elected on your own. Don't try to hang on our coatails. Go do the work and establish your own political party and stop trying to hijack ours.
    This is interesting. What does the GOP mean to you? What specific policies does the GOP support that you're in favor of?
    Ron Paul

2008 Hoyt Katera XL in Inferno
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in APG Camo

No, you can't even keep up with your own quiz questions. You didn't ask me what color my sky was. You asked me what color it was on planet self-delusion. I said i give up, i don't know the answer. So what is the answer?
    I wouldn't know, I'm not the one on planet Self-Delusion. You are. If you can't tell what color it is your planet I can't help you.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sticshooter View Post
    I would bet your wrong.
    I just got home from work and the new poll was out.Obama is holding at about 47/48 % with romney about the same.Heres where it going to happen...obama is going to have the independents when the time comes..plus he's favored with women voters over romney.If...paul goes 3rd party..obama costs to the finish line.If it comes down to just romney and obama...obama gets enough independents and women that he'll still win.Now comes the debates between obama and romney....obama will...like it or not...come out on top.So go ahead and bet on romney...but unless your loaded or just have money to throw away....i wouldn't bet.....much.Repubs had more than enough time to come up with someone and stalled.If romney was the best they could do..they deserve to loose.Like it or not..obama will win the popularity contest againest romney.Something really bad would have to happen in the next several months for romnay to have a chance.Now i'm sure you'll have your opinion......

Quote Originally Posted by CherryJu1ce View Post
    This is interesting. What does the GOP mean to you? What specific policies does the GOP support that you're in favor of?
    We are involved in the world. We are Non-Isolationists. We believe in having Allies and supporting them in times of trouble. Lower taxes, less government intervention in our everyday lives. Fewer social programs. Pro-military and pro projecting power throughout the world. (carry a HUGE freakin stick). Peace through superior firepower. A fiat money supply. The Fed should be audited but not done away with. Capitalism with some regulation. The federal government needs downsized somewhat not torn apart.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IChim2 View Post
    I just got home from work and the new poll was out.Obama is holding at about 47/48 % with romney about the same.Heres where it going to happen...obama is going to have the independents when the time comes..plus he's favored with women voters over romney.If...paul goes 3rd party..obama costs to the finish line.If it comes down to just romney and obama...obama gets enough independents and women that he'll still win.Now comes the debates between obama and romney....obama will...like it or not...come out on top.So go ahead and bet on romney...but unless your loaded or just have money to throw away....i wouldn't bet.....much.Repubs had more than enough time to come up with someone and stalled.If romney was the best they could do..they deserve to loose.Like it or not..obama will win the popularity contest againest romney.Something really bad would have to happen in the next several months for romnay to have a chance.Now i'm sure you'll have your opinion......
    The bet isn't about Romney or Obama winning. The real bet is about whether Ron Paul will lose or not.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

We are involved in the world. We are Non-Isolationists. We believe in having Allies and supporting them in times of trouble. Lower taxes, less government intervention in our everyday lives. Fewer social programs. Pro-military and pro projecting power throughout the world. (carry a HUGE freakin stick). Peace through superior firepower. A fiat money supply. The Fed should be audited but not done away with. Capitalism with some regulation. The federal government needs downsized somewhat not torn apart.
    Fair enough. We really ARE different LOL.
    Ron Paul

2008 Hoyt Katera XL in Inferno
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in APG Camo

Pretending to be a Republican when you are actually a Libertarian is different than actually being a Republican. Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi both could REGISTER as Republicans but that don't make them so any more than it makes Ron Paul a Republican.
    Right. Ron Paul's 20+ year voting record [as a registered republican] shows he's even more republican than you. Especially what with your enamoration of Romney, a guy who received a pitiful D- grade from the Gun Owners of America for his non-republican views, along with all his other non-republican, non-conservative, history.

I wouldn't know, I'm not the one on planet Self-Delusion. You are. If you can't tell what color it is your planet I can't help you.
    You have me mixed up with someone else. I can't help you.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryJu1ce View Post
    Fair enough. We really ARE different LOL.
    Yep, I'm a Republican. You are a Libertarian.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

Right. Ron Paul's 20+ year voting record [as a registered republican] shows he's even more republican than you. Especially what with your enamoration of Romney, a guy who received a pitiful D- grade from the Gun Owners of America for his non-republican views, along with all his other non-republican, non-conservative, history.
    Once again see post 91
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

The bet isn't about Romney or Obama winning. The real bet is about whether Ron Paul will lose or not.
    I know...but stic's would bet obama would loose...

With Mit appearing to support many of the same policies as the Bummer campaign, that might be just savvy enough to pull the left wingers to the right side. Just a thought, along the lines of keep your friends close and enemies closer.

Hoyt CRX 35
    Formerly known as "lowdrag"

Yeah you sure are involved, sharing bombs and invading and occupying multiple other nations, mostly on false pretexts, trying to impose forcefully spread the empire across the globe.

"Involved" doesn't mean traipsing throughout the freaking world swinging a big stick with arrogance like a drunken bully. You would have probably enjoyed being a Russian back in the 60's-80's, or a German back in the 1930's-40's if that's your real mindset.

And your words about limited govt., Fed audit, etc., are hollow really, seeing as how you're supporting a guy who has a terrible track record in that area, Romney.

Once again see post 91
    I did, and now you need to once again see post 76.

Quote Originally Posted by IChim2 View Post
    I know...but stic's would bet obama would loose...
    With extreme reluctance overall I'd say you will probably win that bet. Obama will most likely take Romney in the general election. Obama was smart when he delayed the consequences of Obamacare not showup till after the election. If he hadn't done that he would've lost big time. Wait till the effects of Obamacare actually hit home. The people will want him lynched in the middle of Washington DCs mall.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

I did, and now you need to once again see post 76.
    Sonny boy, at 838 vs 89 I don't have to fight for nothing. YOU DO.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

With extreme reluctance overall I'd say you will probably win that bet. Obama will most likely take Romney in the general election. Obama was smart when he delayed the consequences of Obamacare not showup till after the election. If he hadn't done that he would've lost big time. Wait till the effects of Obamacare actually hit home. The people will want him lynched in the middle of Washington DCs mall.
    Told ya so.

That's why Paul needs to win the GOP and run against Obama, he'd beat him, he offers enough, by far, contrast to what Obama represents. Romney just gives you more of that same.

Yeah you sure are involved, sharing bombs and invading and occupying multiple other nations, mostly on false pretexts, trying to impose forcefully spread the empire across the globe.

"Involved" doesn't mean traipsing throughout the freaking world swinging a big stick with arrogance like a drunken bully. You would have probably enjoyed being a Russian back in the 60's-80's, or a German back in the 1930's-40's if that's your real mindset.

And your words about limited govt., Fed audit, etc., are hollow really, seeing as how you're supporting a guy who has a terrible track record in that area, Romney.
    That's why you are a Libertarian VS a Republican.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast