View Poll Results: Who would you favor now that it's a two-man race for the GOP?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ron Paul

    34 57.63%
  • Mitt Romney

    25 42.37%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 234

Thread: New GOP poll!

  1. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by clayking View Post
    Such as the Obama supporters on here who would love for the contest to be between rp and bo. Then it's a landslide for bo, as in no contest. I doubt if rp would carry a state......................... ....ck
    And who would the Obama supporters be on that list of Paul voters on my poll here. Start there and then we'll ask them if that's why voted for Paul.

    I suggest they voted that way because they're not interested in a lesser evil. They don't want an interchangeable candidate for Obama.



    So let's start with some namesand go from there..........
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.


  2. #127
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,934
    The poll on here in no way reflects the way the general public feels.
    PASSTHRU ARCHERY - 828-273-2815
    Obsession /Athens / Xpedition Dealer
    Custom Bow Tuning
    Facebook.com/PassthruArcheryAshvl

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ojo Caliente, New Mex
    Posts
    537
    Who could possibly vote for obummer, have you not been around for the last 3 plus years? Pretty sad, he will continue to make this country a third world like country.

  4. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by completepassthu View Post
    The poll on here in no way reflects the way the general public feels.
    Maybe this'll help:

    http://m.reason.com/26821/show/056b0...180e2abe1de73/


    http://wetheconservatives.com/ron-pa...-of-minnesota/

    Ron Paul Wins 20 Out Of 24 Congressional Delegates From The State Of Minnesota

    April 22, 2012
    The RNC National Committeewoman for the state of Minnesota reports in this Tweet that Ron Paul takes 20 of 24 Congressional District delegates to the Republican National Convention from Minnesota.

    16 more delegates are yet to be awarded, three at large delegates and 13 to be awarded at State Convention, so Ron Paul has half of the delegates for the state of Minnesota, already!

    http://www.collegian.com/index.php/b...ler_goes_viral

    Ron Paul Wins Iowa and Minnesota Delegates to the Chagrin of the Mainstream Media ... and Mitt Romney Meanwhile USMC Maj. Chris Miller Goes Viral

    Despite the media and Republican Party having declared Mitt Romney the GOP nominee for the 2012 presidential election, fewer than half of the states have actually chosen their delegates for the convention in Tampa in August.

    However, the media has done not a middling job, not a mediocre job, but a horrendous job of reporting the nomination process for this year’s primary and caucus season.

    http://www.policymic.com/articles/76...atest_comments

    Ron Paul Wins Massachusetts Delegates in District Caucuses

    Ron Paul has won 2 of the 3 available delegate slots in Massachusetts’s 1st District in Saturday's state caucuses.
    That's right, Massachusetts, a primary state, has caucuses, and Ron Paul has emerged victorious.................... .............................. .............

    Congratulations to the Ronald Reagan Unity Liberty Slate, and good luck to similar slates across the country.

    UPDATES:
    5:18 PM Reports showing Ron Paul sweeps in at least 4 more districts and counting.

    5:02 PM All alternates from the Ron Paul slate were selected.




    http://www.alaskadispatch.com/articl...publican-party
    After at least 12 years of the Alaska GOP being run by what those party newcomers call “establishment Republicans,” a new force is taking over: Alaska Republicans voted Russ Millete as the party’s new chairman and Debbie Holland-Brown as co-chair. They are both supporters of presidential candidate Ron Paul.

    Millette, 67, has lived off and on in Alaska, most recently returning to the state in 2005. He will assume chair of the state GOP at the start of 2013. But for now, he will serve as the party’s finance chairman.
    Ruedrich, an old-school Republican who had held the job of chairman since 2000, chose not to run again, leaving the field wide open. Some party loyalists had expected that either Alaska GOP favorites Judy Eledge or Bruce Schulte would win the chairmanship, particularly after Schulte opted out to give more power to Eledge’s nomination.

    But after the party delegates’ votes were tallied Saturday evening, a cheer erupted from Paul supporters on the second floor of the Hilton. Others looked crestfallen. Some blamed failed senatorial candidate Joe Miller and his wife, Kathleen, who spent much of their time Saturday huddled with Paul supporters. Miller was largely expected to jockey for a party leadership position, but it was Kathleen who, sporting a Ron Paul sticker, won a seat on Alaska’s GOP Electoral College.

    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/3339...convention.htm

    Ron Paul Wins Majority Of Washington Delegates, Other States Expected To Follow:

    Ron Paul's 2012 campaign has won the majority of Washington's delegates to the Republican National Convention, and a number of other states are expected to follow suit, pointing to a hectic convention in which Mitt Romney's path to the nomination may face a major insurgent opponent.

    Ron Paul's 2012 campaign has won the majority of Washington's delegates to the Republican National Convention in Tampa, and a number of other states are expected to follow suit, paving the way to a hectic convention in which Mitt Romney's path to the nomination will come up against the major obstacle of an insurgent opponent.

    Washington is now the third state, after Iowa and Minnesota, in which Ron Paul has locked up at least half of the state's nominating delegates. In order to be officially entered in nomination at the Tampa, Fla., convention, he needs to secure half or more of the delegates in five states, and as of Thursday, he looks poised to grab a majority of delegates in other states like North Dakota and Maine in coming weeks.

    Ron Paul's 2012 campaign has taken an unorthodox tack, hoping to draw state delegates to his camp rather than simply winning the popular vote. As such, he is stacking up delegates who once backed Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Rick Santorum and other fallen candidates.
    http://www.nolanchart.com/article958...-has-zero.html
    Ron Paul Wins 5 Delegates in Pennsylvania; Romney Officially Has Zero

    And there you have it folks, this ain't over by a long shot.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    12,877
    Quote Originally Posted by ojogallegos View Post
    Who could possibly vote for obummer, have you not been around for the last 3 plus years? Pretty sad, he will continue to make this country a third world like country.
    If it was a choice between Obama and Romney, I'd vote Obama. Oh wait...no I wouldn't...I'd be writing Ron Paul's name in.
    Ron Paul

    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in Inferno
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in APG Camo

  6. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by ojogallegos View Post
    Who could possibly vote for obummer, have you not been around for the last 3 plus years? Pretty sad, he will continue to make this country a third world like country.
    Who could vote for Obama? Well, you need to talk to punch master on that, he openly said he would. No wonder though he likes Rney too. Romney and Obama are interchangeable.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    29,028
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Who could vote for Obama? Well, you need to talk to punch master on that, he openly said he would. No wonder though he likes Rney too. Romney and Obama are interchangeable.
    VS a troll like Ron Paul? Sure. Heck I'd even vote for Nancy P. over Ron Paul. Thank God Ron Paul isn't going to get the nomination so I won't have to go to a scorched earth policy.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    12,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    VS a troll like Ron Paul? Sure. Heck I'd even vote for Nancy P. over Ron Paul. Thank God Ron Paul isn't going to get the nomination so I won't have to go to a scorched earth policy.
    Ah yes...the same Nancy P. who openly admitted that the HC bill needed to be passed in order for people to read it. Good stuff!
    Ron Paul

    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in Inferno
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in APG Camo

  9. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    VS a troll like Ron Paul? Sure. Heck I'd even vote for Nancy P. over Ron Paul. Thank God Ron Paul isn't going to get the nomination so I won't have to go to a scorched earth policy.
    That makes sense to me. If you can't vote for Romney then your next choice would have to be Obama. That wouldn't be much of a political stretch.

  10. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryJu1ce View Post
    Ah yes...the same Nancy P. who openly admitted that the HC bill needed to be passed in order for people to read it. Good stuff!
    Just exposes himself more on gravitating to socialist, tyrannical, politicians don't it?
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  11. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    That makes sense to me. If you can't vote for Romney then your next choice would have to be Obama. That wouldn't be much of a political stretch.
    Cold hard truth right there!
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Above the Equator
    Posts
    19,323
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    Maybe this'll help:

    http://m.reason.com/26821/show/056b0...180e2abe1de73/


    http://wetheconservatives.com/ron-pa...-of-minnesota/

    Ron Paul Wins 20 Out Of 24 Congressional Delegates From The State Of Minnesota

    April 22, 2012
    The RNC National Committeewoman for the state of Minnesota reports in this Tweet that Ron Paul takes 20 of 24 Congressional District delegates to the Republican National Convention from Minnesota.

    16 more delegates are yet to be awarded, three at large delegates and 13 to be awarded at State Convention, so Ron Paul has half of the delegates for the state of Minnesota, already!

    http://www.collegian.com/index.php/b...ler_goes_viral

    Ron Paul Wins Iowa and Minnesota Delegates to the Chagrin of the Mainstream Media ... and Mitt Romney Meanwhile USMC Maj. Chris Miller Goes Viral

    Despite the media and Republican Party having declared Mitt Romney the GOP nominee for the 2012 presidential election, fewer than half of the states have actually chosen their delegates for the convention in Tampa in August.

    However, the media has done not a middling job, not a mediocre job, but a horrendous job of reporting the nomination process for this year’s primary and caucus season.

    http://www.policymic.com/articles/76...atest_comments

    Ron Paul Wins Massachusetts Delegates in District Caucuses

    Ron Paul has won 2 of the 3 available delegate slots in Massachusetts’s 1st District in Saturday's state caucuses.
    That's right, Massachusetts, a primary state, has caucuses, and Ron Paul has emerged victorious.................... .............................. .............

    Congratulations to the Ronald Reagan Unity Liberty Slate, and good luck to similar slates across the country.

    UPDATES:
    5:18 PM Reports showing Ron Paul sweeps in at least 4 more districts and counting.

    5:02 PM All alternates from the Ron Paul slate were selected.




    http://www.alaskadispatch.com/articl...publican-party
    After at least 12 years of the Alaska GOP being run by what those party newcomers call “establishment Republicans,” a new force is taking over: Alaska Republicans voted Russ Millete as the party’s new chairman and Debbie Holland-Brown as co-chair. They are both supporters of presidential candidate Ron Paul.

    Millette, 67, has lived off and on in Alaska, most recently returning to the state in 2005. He will assume chair of the state GOP at the start of 2013. But for now, he will serve as the party’s finance chairman.
    Ruedrich, an old-school Republican who had held the job of chairman since 2000, chose not to run again, leaving the field wide open. Some party loyalists had expected that either Alaska GOP favorites Judy Eledge or Bruce Schulte would win the chairmanship, particularly after Schulte opted out to give more power to Eledge’s nomination.

    But after the party delegates’ votes were tallied Saturday evening, a cheer erupted from Paul supporters on the second floor of the Hilton. Others looked crestfallen. Some blamed failed senatorial candidate Joe Miller and his wife, Kathleen, who spent much of their time Saturday huddled with Paul supporters. Miller was largely expected to jockey for a party leadership position, but it was Kathleen who, sporting a Ron Paul sticker, won a seat on Alaska’s GOP Electoral College.

    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/3339...convention.htm

    Ron Paul Wins Majority Of Washington Delegates, Other States Expected To Follow:

    Ron Paul's 2012 campaign has won the majority of Washington's delegates to the Republican National Convention, and a number of other states are expected to follow suit, pointing to a hectic convention in which Mitt Romney's path to the nomination may face a major insurgent opponent.

    Ron Paul's 2012 campaign has won the majority of Washington's delegates to the Republican National Convention in Tampa, and a number of other states are expected to follow suit, paving the way to a hectic convention in which Mitt Romney's path to the nomination will come up against the major obstacle of an insurgent opponent.

    Washington is now the third state, after Iowa and Minnesota, in which Ron Paul has locked up at least half of the state's nominating delegates. In order to be officially entered in nomination at the Tampa, Fla., convention, he needs to secure half or more of the delegates in five states, and as of Thursday, he looks poised to grab a majority of delegates in other states like North Dakota and Maine in coming weeks.

    Ron Paul's 2012 campaign has taken an unorthodox tack, hoping to draw state delegates to his camp rather than simply winning the popular vote. As such, he is stacking up delegates who once backed Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Rick Santorum and other fallen candidates.
    http://www.nolanchart.com/article958...-has-zero.html
    Ron Paul Wins 5 Delegates in Pennsylvania; Romney Officially Has Zero

    And there you have it folks, this ain't over by a long shot.
    Mybe you being a Paul follower, you can explain this. It looks like Paul is making his move. He has 80 delegates with 770 to go. How in the heck can he win, even if he wins all the remaining delegates, which he won't LOL! Oh yeah, those darn sneaky turn-coat dlegates? Is that how it is going down?

    http://projects.wsj.com/campaign2012/delegates/

  13. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    Mybe you being a Paul follower, you can explain this. It looks like Paul is making his move. He has 80 delegates with 770 to go. How in the heck can he win, even if he wins all the remaining delegates, which he won't LOL! Oh yeah, those darn sneaky turn-coat dlegates? Is that how it is going down?

    http://projects.wsj.com/campaign2012/delegates/
    You obviously, yet again, don't even read the links. You obviously suffer from a lack of information.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    29,028
    They think its a victory if Ron Paul wins even one state. They don't see the big picture yet. Let him have a couple small states like Iowa and Minnisotta. Who cares? Mitt will take California and Texas both and that will be game set match. Plus Romney will be getting the lions share of delegates from Newt and Santorum. Romney wins the nomination on the first ballot. According to RealClear politics it's 865 to 93.

    I think a better question might be why wouldn't you think that some of Ron Paul's delegates might defect away from him instead? Surely they can see the handwriting on the wall. RP is gonna lose and lose big.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    29,028
    Quote Originally Posted by IChim2 View Post
    Who would win Ohio....? Any rep runner that lost Ohio...also lost the White House.The yr that JFK won...he just barely won ohio....Now given that things change over time....does Ohio play a role in it this time around.
    Romney won Ohio hands down. 38 delegates to Santorum's 21.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

  16. #141
    Pretty sad how the little Romney lovers use the made up numbers from the MSM. Maybe he should just quit now and relax till the convention since he has it so wrapped up? Why spend more money?

    You sure that those "bound" delegates "have" to vote at all on that first round?

    Romney could win, but you've been watching too much TV (delusional) if you think he'll win it by that much, or that there's no chance RP will take it all.

    A delegate is a person, it's not a number, and what that person does is what matters. You have no idea what's about to happen.
    "Git 'er Done!" - LTCG

  17. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    They think its a victory if Ron Paul wins even one state. They don't see the big picture yet. Let him have a couple small states like Iowa and Minnisotta. Who cares? Mitt will take California and Texas both and that will be game set match. Plus Romney will be getting the lions share of delegates from Newt and Santorum. Romney wins the nomination on the first ballot. According to RealClear politics it's 865 to 93.

    I think a better question might be why wouldn't you think that some of Ron Paul's delegates might defect away from him instead? Surely they can see the handwriting on the wall. RP is gonna lose and lose big.
    Paul won't lose any delegates. That's what you Rombots don't understand. We're not trying to pick the guy that will win, we're voting for the guy we want.

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    29,028
    Quote Originally Posted by TailChaser View Post
    Pretty sad how the little Romney lovers use the made up numbers from the MSM. Maybe he should just quit now and relax till the convention since he has it so wrapped up? Why spend more money?

    You sure that those "bound" delegates "have" to vote at all on that first round?

    Romney could win, but you've been watching too much TV (delusional) if you think he'll win it by that much, or that there's no chance RP will take it all.

    A delegate is a person, it's not a number, and what that person does is what matters. You have no idea what's about to happen.
    Do you really think the average Republican would support someone they overwhelmingly voted against and only got the nomination through trickery and deceit on the part of the delegates?
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Murphysboro, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    3,613
    They will mindlessly vote for whomever the GOP trots out before them.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    29,028
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    Paul won't lose any delegates. That's what you Rombots don't understand. We're not trying to pick the guy that will win, we're voting for the guy we want.
    So what does that matter? It's still the biggest number of votes that wins in the end. There is no prize for second place.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    29,028
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHarry View Post
    They will mindlessly vote for whomever the GOP trots out before them.
    Not if it was done that way they wouldn't. The media would see to that.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Above the Equator
    Posts
    19,323
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    You obviously, yet again, don't even read the links. You obviously suffer from a lack of information.
    There is a big difference in information and rhetoric. Talk about not reading links. LMAO! I don't care for fiction and fantasy.

  23. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Master View Post
    They think its a victory if Ron Paul wins even one state. They don't see the big picture yet. Let him have a couple small states like Iowa and Minnisotta. Who cares? Mitt will take California and Texas both and that will be game set match. Plus Romney will be getting the lions share of delegates from Newt and Santorum. Romney wins the nomination on the first ballot. According to RealClear politics it's 865 to 93.

    I think a better question might be why wouldn't you think that some of Ron Paul's delegates might defect away from him instead? Surely they can see the handwriting on the wall. RP is gonna lose and lose big.
    Just shows you suffer from a lack of information as well. Just because Newt or Romney quits, it doesn't mean their previous delegates go to Romney, even if one of them does endorse him.

    Your "better" question gets a better answer, "NO", Paul supporters aren't the type of voters who are satisfied with voting for evil. They're serious about the message, which is really the Founding Fathers message.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  24. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    There is a big difference in information and rhetoric. Talk about not reading links. LMAO! I don't care for fiction and fantasy.
    Obviously you do, you're a Romney follower.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Above the Equator
    Posts
    19,323
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    Paul won't lose any delegates. That's what you Rombots don't understand. We're not trying to pick the guy that will win, we're voting for the guy we want.
    Now the truth comes out! Glad you are finally seeing reality. There's hope for you yet.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •