I have the following items up for sale. I am listing the prices but don't hesitate to offer me some bundle prices on items. Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions on any of the items. I accept Paypal or Money Orders. All prices listed are TYD - please let me know if I am way off on my listing price - thanks.
1. LEFT HAND Carolina Archery Products whisker biscuit - Deluxe edition with the windage adjustments and all of that. Used for 1 season - bristles are like new. $35
2. Alpine Archery Softloc 3 arrow quiver - never went on my bow - foam has been poked with a few tips but is honestly good as new. $32
3. Predator Camo jacket - Size XL - honestly never been used - no tags on it but it is new and has been sitting in my storage tote for a few years. It is a non-insulated coat - great for early season. $30
4. Big Bear brand - camo back pack - had no idea I owned this until tonight - brand new with no tags. It is a smaller pack - basically the size of a young kids school back pack. $15
5. Allen brand quiver for 3d shoots or backyard shooting - $8
6. Sure vision peep - 3/16" new in package - FREE to the first person who buys something and states that they want it.
7. Slick Tricks - 100 Grain Mag - 1+1/8" - must buy them as a package deal $100
- 6 new in package. 2 packs
- 2 brand new packs of replacement blades (enough for 6)
- 3 quiver carrys
- 5 I think were just shoot a few times they maybe new
- 3 that have been shot a lot
8. Extreme Archery - 3 pin sight with screw in tail light accessory - $35 tyd
9. Beman ICS 400 Hawk Arrows - Qty 17 and Qty 1 beman ICS Hunter 400 - All cut to a length from valley of nock to end of insert = 29+1/4" or 29.25" Price - $100 (Just over $5 an arrow)
1 of the Hawk arrows is missing Nock, 1 of the Hawk arrows has a FOB included for you to try out as well - easy to take off. Pretty much a collection of arrows I have laying around I figure someone could use them.