Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning out the closet sale - variety of good items - cheap

Thumbs up Cleaning out the closet sale - variety of good items - cheap

I have the following items up for sale. I am listing the prices but don't hesitate to offer me some bundle prices on items. Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions on any of the items. I accept Paypal or Money Orders. All prices listed are TYD - please let me know if I am way off on my listing price - thanks.

1. LEFT HAND Carolina Archery Products whisker biscuit - Deluxe edition with the windage adjustments and all of that. Used for 1 season - bristles are like new. $35

2. Alpine Archery Softloc 3 arrow quiver - never went on my bow - foam has been poked with a few tips but is honestly good as new. $32

3. Predator Camo jacket - Size XL - honestly never been used - no tags on it but it is new and has been sitting in my storage tote for a few years. It is a non-insulated coat - great for early season. $30

4. Big Bear brand - camo back pack - had no idea I owned this until tonight - brand new with no tags. It is a smaller pack - basically the size of a young kids school back pack. $15

5. Allen brand quiver for 3d shoots or backyard shooting - $8

6. Sure vision peep - 3/16" new in package - FREE to the first person who buys something and states that they want it.

7. Slick Tricks - 100 Grain Mag - 1+1/8" - must buy them as a package deal $100
    - 6 new in package. 2 packs
    - 2 brand new packs of replacement blades (enough for 6)
    - 3 quiver carrys
    - 5 I think were just shoot a few times they maybe new
    - 3 that have been shot a lot

8. Extreme Archery - 3 pin sight with screw in tail light accessory - $35 tyd

9. Beman ICS 400 Hawk Arrows - Qty 17 and Qty 1 beman ICS Hunter 400 - All cut to a length from valley of nock to end of insert = 29+1/4" or 29.25" Price - $100 (Just over $5 an arrow)
    1 of the Hawk arrows is missing Nock, 1 of the Hawk arrows has a FOB included for you to try out as well - easy to take off. Pretty much a collection of arrows I have laying around I figure someone could use them.

Some pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

and a couple more..
    Attached Images Attached Images

predator jacket sold pending payment

Shoot...I just noticed I never stated that the Extreme sight is LEFT HANDED as well...please note that! Sorry guys/gals!

Bump

Predator jacket back up for sale....buyer backed out.

All PMs replied to - PM Inbox is cleared out again - sorry about that.

Predator jacket sold again pending payment

Offers? Bundles?

tough crowd - no interest in the slick tricks even? or the arrows? bad time to be selling stuff?

Slick tricks sold pending payment

Pm sent
    08 Pse Xforce HF6- 70# @ 29", Winners Choice strings, Limbdriver Pro Rest, Camo TruGlo Micro Brite 3 pin sight, AEP Stabolution 10" camo stab, Apex Gear quiver, Gold Tip Velocity XT 300's @ 29", Spitfire XP PRO 125's, RAGE 2
    blade 125 Chisel tips, Scott Silverhorn
    member of the PSE militia!

allen camo quiver and peep are spoken for - pending $

Payment sent
    08 Pse Xforce HF6- 70# @ 29", Winners Choice strings, Limbdriver Pro Rest, Camo TruGlo Micro Brite 3 pin sight, AEP Stabolution 10" camo stab, Apex Gear quiver, Gold Tip Velocity XT 300's @ 29", Spitfire XP PRO 125's, RAGE 2
    blade 125 Chisel tips, Scott Silverhorn
    member of the PSE militia!

Allen soft quiver and peep are gone.

Still have the sight, arrows, back pack, whisker biscuit, and the sof loc 3 quiver - Make me an offer to them all or offer on anything! Thanks

Bump

Somrone make me an offer!

I'm about ready to give these last few items away. Arrows - whisker biscuit - sof loc 3 quiver - extreme sight - back pack - still available...make me an offer!

ttt

Man if you give them away send them to me. I'll pay shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by msuwxguy View Post
    Man if you give them away send them to me. I'll pay shipping.
    Make me an offer on this stuff!

sof loc 3 quiver is sold

Offers??

Quote Originally Posted by silver_yummies View Post
    I'm about ready to give these last few items away. Arrows - whisker biscuit - sof loc 3 quiver - extreme sight - back pack - still available...make me an offer!
    !
    Sof loc quiver and extreme sight are gone. Arrows, biscuit, and backpack still around

offers?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast