Thread: Bow-a-constrictor

Bow-a-constrictor

Does anyone know if these bow presses are still available?

pm DBLlungIT and Frank will give you all the info you need. great guy to deal with.
    '13 Hoyt Spyder 30" , '09 ELITE GT 500, '03 BOWTECH PRO 40 DUALLY

BOW-A-CONSTRICTOR BOWPRESS~ www.buckeyearcherysolutions.com

GENESIS 27:3-4

Very available, I just got my updates today. I have the fingers for mine now, I had the original and have had it for four years. Incredible press, most versatile available in my opinion.
    All I can say is: "If you're takin up my real estate, don't be surprised if I nuke your nock."

Yes and they are fine presses.
    2012 PSE Vendetta DC
    John's Custom Strings + Bow-A Constrictor Bow Presses
    "Of all the sounds on earth let me hear the bugle of a bull elk on a cold morning in the Rocky mountains, and then one more-The still small voice of God." Psalm 19

I would like to see you do a PSE Evo.
    DCAP Field staff
    Natures Essence Pro Staff
    Center Punch Strings Pro Staff

It will do a PSE Evo easily as I have the press and I had the bow and used it on it several times have a Vendetta DC now- It is easier to use than any press I have used and with the draw board feature it is awesome. Frank is a great guy to deal with too. Just pm ol DBlungit and he will help you out.
    2012 PSE Vendetta DC
    John's Custom Strings + Bow-A Constrictor Bow Presses
    "Of all the sounds on earth let me hear the bugle of a bull elk on a cold morning in the Rocky mountains, and then one more-The still small voice of God." Psalm 19

Yup, any bow.... If there is anyone that is better to deal with than Frank, I have never done business with them! Love my Bow-a!

i have an evo 7 and had the 08' xforce until the evo came into town. good request though - i need some pic's on it anyway. its really no different than most any other max preloaded limb style bow to press. here's a few to chew on as a down payment ok. the one is my old 08' that i have since sold and then others on some similar styles.

Quote Originally Posted by MICCOX View Post
    I would like to see you do a PSE Evo.
    Last edited by DBLlungIT; May 2nd, 2012 at 09:09 AM.

Put the new fingers on the press and pressed every bow in the house to try it out. 2012 PSE EVO, 2012 Carbon Element, 2011 Alpha Elite, 2009 Martin Tigress, 1983 Whitetail II. It pressed all of them with ease. Can't emphasize enough how much I love this press. Thanks Frank, Dave
    All I can say is: "If you're takin up my real estate, don't be surprised if I nuke your nock."

Thanks guys I will be looking in to one soon.
    DCAP Field staff
    Natures Essence Pro Staff
    Center Punch Strings Pro Staff

Just got in the new bypass fingers monday. They work on my Xforce Great. Thanks Frank. Ur my new hero!

Jim Litmer VP Sales www.thirdhandarchery.com
    1-800-339-0232
    The original Made in the USA

We hope you have a safe successful hunting season.

Evo 7

Why sure. Here ya go. And Btw, these are all with the new standard for 2012 Gen 3 Bypass Accessory. This version backs the Bypass Finger Posts up to start behind the Torque Arm instead of in front of it. That keeps the Power Bar up higher throughout the limbs compression cycle which means that it put's additional cycle into the press to play with the max preloaded limb style bows with even more ease when replacing the limbs yet still provides the same working room around those cams as the Gen 1 & 2 did. A side benefit to that is added strength because the inside stationary finger post is then welded to the base tube and also the side of the sleeve. And yes you can remove axles from the pressed position.

Quote Originally Posted by miccox View Post
    i would like to see you do a pse evo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DBLlungIT; May 9th, 2012 at 09:26 PM.

Horton Vision 175

Using the same Gen.3 duel purpose Bypass Accessory. (Triple threat really) Slide the outside Finger to the fixed one and you now have a solid rod that still cradles the limbs and you can contact the limbs under the cam on styles that allow it or it will still accept the Bypass Choker for the rather non parallel limb bow styles. "Either way I promise that you will never have to take an Xray of the cam to find it"

If interested in an Information Pack simply email me at buckeyearchery@gmail.com

You will not be put on an email list nor contacted again unless you have further interest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DBLlungIT; May 9th, 2012 at 09:47 PM.