Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: archery auctions to benefit little Gracie

Bump for a really good cause.

My Bows-Two '09 Hoyt Ultra Elite/'10 Athens eXceed 300
    Wife - 2006 Hoyt UltraTec
    Son - 2009 Hoyt UltraElite GTX/2013 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX/2014 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX
    USA Archery Judge/ Level 3 Coach

morning bump for Gracie
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter http://www.athensarchery.com/home 2012 Athens Recluse-----2013 Athens Judgement
    Perfection Turkey Calls ProStaff
    Straight N Arrow Staff www.snaarchery.com
    bcbowdesigns.com, Trinity Archery Field Staff---- Hamskea Archery Shooting Staff

I think we hit 60 auctions.... truly awesome!!!

that is amazing !!!
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter http://www.athensarchery.com/home 2012 Athens Recluse-----2013 Athens Judgement
    bcbowdesigns.com, Trinity Archery Field Staff---- Hamskea Archery Shooting Staff

Bump

to the top!!!

To The Top!!!
    Athens Archery-True Friends Outdoors-Portage County Outdoors-Bust A Buck Deer Lure-HHA Sights-Black Eagle Arrows-Croxton Outdoors-Motion Camera Arms-U-Slide Bow Holder-Team Tree Silencer-Scuba Steve-60x Strings-TruBall Releases-Exodus Broadheads-Covert Cameras-Stokerized Stabilizers

Ttt

What a horrible thing this poor little girl is going through, being a father of a young girl I couldn't imagine going through this. My hats off to Athens and every other company and person that is/has donated money or items. PM and donation sent! God bless this little girl....
    www.bowfitters.net....219-775-8446
    Bow Fitter's service order form
    Strings and tuning info/pricing....click here

Thank you Tony. people like you make the world a better place.

ttt
    Taters Archery Solutions email tatersarcherysolutions@live.co m
    black eagle archery staff
    Ltl Acorn Outdoors contact scott on www.ltlacorn.com pm ltlacorn
    scott outdoors and archery for all your archery needs contact Brandan

Ttt
    Athens Exceed MBG Ascent w/ Vengeance Head Doinker Elite QAD HDX CE Blue Streak Select Truball Center X
    Athens Staff Shooter

night bump

I'm in, and bump.
    Jesus saves!

Mathews Z7 Magnum, Maitland Zeus, Darton DS-4500, Martin Cougar, Bear First Strike!

even if you dont like athens you can still go over to their web site and have a look at the auction and show a bit of support to a family in need of our support.
    Taters Archery Solutions email tatersarcherysolutions@live.co m
    black eagle archery staff
    Ltl Acorn Outdoors contact scott on www.ltlacorn.com pm ltlacorn
    scott outdoors and archery for all your archery needs contact Brandan

morning Bump for little Gracie!!!

I had NO idea of this thread. I am truly touched. I am moved beyond words. I had given up on humanity in the past. But this.......this is a huge awakening to me. I am greatful for each and every single person who takes even one little moment to.think of my daughter. She is everything to me...EVERYTHING. I was SOOOOOOO angry when she got sick, I was angry when she couldn't run anymore in thw backyard. I was angry when she couldn't use her right hand anymore. I cried and cried when she cried when her long beautiful hair started to fall out and she told me that she didn't look like a girl anymore. But, I watch her fight and I see her determination and that makes me happy.

This makes me happy beyond words. Thank you.

Sent from my magic box at an archery range of some type.
    [B]I give thanks each and every day to my daughter whom teaches me more about life each day than I have learned as a man for 35 years.
    My avatar says enough.
    Athens Factory Shooting Staff /Whalens Release Pro Staff /www.stevearcheryarrows.com pm me for any questions you may have/Paradigm Staff Coordinator

ttt
    Athens Factory Staff,Bee Stinger Shooting Staff,Black Eagle Arrows Shooting Staff,Pure Perfextion strings and cables Shooting Staff,
    Stan Shooting Staff,Trophy Blend Deer Scent

Prayers sent to Gracie and her family. I am hoping to put on a charity 3D shoot sometime this summer to help out St.Judes.
    Mathews Solocam Z7 Xtreme, Monster 7.0, Conquest Triumph, MR6, Creed, 2 MR5'S, Drenalin, Gold Tip, B-Stinger, Axion, Truball
    Hough's Archery-Pro Staff
    Bohning Staff Shooter
    Truball Staff Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by HoughsArchery View Post
    Prayers sent to Gracie and her family. I am hoping to put on a charity 3D shoot sometime this summer to help out St.Judes.
    Were are you located? I might know just the right people to put you in contact with at St. Jude.
    [B]I give thanks each and every day to my daughter whom teaches me more about life each day than I have learned as a man for 35 years.
    My avatar says enough.
    Athens Factory Shooting Staff /Whalens Release Pro Staff /www.stevearcheryarrows.com pm me for any questions you may have/Paradigm Staff Coordinator

Thanks Rodney. That was actually quite pleasing to see while sitting here at work. I checked the threads and my baby girl pops up. Brought tears to my eyes. Just a note: That picture was taken DURING her treatment of radiation. Her hair had all fell out except her bangs. Momma wanted to get some good photos and the kind folks at St. Jude arranged for a photo op. She had radiation treatment THAT day at around 8-8:30am and that picture was taken at around 1pm. She was a SUPER TROOPER. We had eaten lunch and then baby girl put on a show for us...LOLOL I actually just noticed that she has her hospital band on. I had never noticed that.....wow

Thanks again Rodney!!!
    My avatar says enough.

night bump for Gracie.

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    Meet Gracie

Oh man, if that doesn't melt your heart there is no heart melting to be had....

Bid on an auction item for beautiful little Gracie, she is a little angel!
    2013 Athens Convixtion
    2012 Obsession SS
    2012 Strother Hope
    Ragim Black Bear Recurve

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast