a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Geezers Needed for IBO Triple Crown Shoots

Geezers Needed for IBO Triple Crown Shoots

ibo is experimenting with a senior masters class for shooters age 70 or over. there hasn't been a huge turnout at the southern triple crowns for the class and the concern is if there are not greater numbers for the national triple crown the class will be dropped. ibo will give an experiment a year, but it has to prove itself.

i'd like to urge my fellow geezers to get out there and support the effort. see ya at bedford.

Can you point me toward the target, please?

68 year old geezer here..hope they offer it when Im 70..I am going to shoot the over 60 Senior Master Bowhunters this year...got a 35 yard max and I like that....hope you get some geezers signed up so its available later for us almost old enough to get in it...
    2012 HOYT VECTOR TURBO 50# #3B CAM
    2013 MATHEWS HELIM 50# 28.5 DL
    FRED BEAR BARSALINO T/D 60# 28.5 DL

I thought the class was a bow hunter class over 60 not 70?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph McCluske View Post
    I thought the class was a bow hunter class over 60 not 70?
    There are two Probationary classes this year. Master Hunter Class (MHC), and Senior Master Class (SMC). From the rule book:

C. Level Three—Entry Level Adult Classes—Trophy Awards-Monetary Awards (If Offered) At Random
    5. Master Hunter (MHC) 1 year probationary class for 2012
    This is an optional class for archers 60 years or older. Archers in this class will use the same equipment as those shooting in the Hunter Class (HC.) MHC archers will shoot from the yellow stake. PLEASE REFER TO HC STANDARDS FOR EQUIPMENT.

D. Level Four—Advanced Amateur Classes—Eligible For Monetary Awards, Shooter Of The Year
    11. Senior Master Class (SMC) 1 year probationary class for 2012
    SMC is an optional class for archers 70 years of age or older. Equipment shall consist of a compound, recurve, or longbow shot with no restriction on sights, stabilizers, or style of release. SMC archers will shoot from the red stake.
    Finger Shooter Since 1962...

They also will have a medivac for y'all..... Carlosii...be safe now....you have the original geezerfest to go to again next year
    In God we Trust all others pay CASH

I message from my phone...so posts are short and sweet . No need for grammar , figure it out man.