Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowstrings for Gracie Purdum Project

Bowstrings for Gracie Purdum Project

I can't do a lot personally but this is something I can do, so.......

From now until the end of May I am going to be donating $10 from every sale I make to Gracie and her family.

2 or 3 piece sets single, binary,cam and 1/2 etc. 2 color--- $60 tyd First class mail with delivery confirmation.
    3 color sets---> $70
    4 color sets--->$80

4+ pc sets- Mathews Monster, Darton etc.----------add $15
    Clear Halo---->add $10
    Speed Nocks----> add $5
    Limbdriver cords ----> add $20, you supply the length.

All strings are BCY 452x with 3d end serving and 62xs center serving.

Colors are as follows:

Strings------Red, Brown, Tan, Natural, Orange, Black, Royal Blue, Yellow, Pink, Flo Green, Cedar, Silver, Green, OD Green, Flo.Orange, Flo Yellow, Purple, Kiwi, Mtn.Berry, Flame, Autumn, White/Black speckle, Green/Black.
    ***white and natural 452x are the same*****
    End Serving-----Orange, Brown, Tan, Black, Royal Blue, Pink, Yellow, Silver, Green, Flo Green, Flo Orange, Red, Mtn. Berry, Flo. Yellow, White, Purple

Center Serving------Orange, Black, Black/White, Royal Blue/Black, Green/Black, Red/Black

But that's not all!!!. I have learned that Gracie's favorite colors are Purple and Pink
    "Gracie's String" is any combination you can think of in these 2 colors, strings and/or serving, but only these 2 colors.

The cost for this string is $75 ----> $50 of which will go to Gracie and her family.

I know I may not have the reputation of some of the other string builders on here but please ask around and you will find that I make a very high quality set of strings.
    Also, please be aware that if this goes like I truly hope it does build times may get stretched out a bit. If you are in need of a string ASAP please look to one of the other fine makers on AT but consider checking out the Athens Archery forum for some of the awesome auctions going on to benefit Gracie.

Paypal is pro@bluffcountrybowstrings.com or you can pm me for an address to send a postal MO.
    Thanks
    Last edited by BC Bowstrings; May 1st, 2012 at 02:24 PM.

Currently build time is 5 days.

Keep this at the top for a good cause
    Bee Stinger Shooting Staff,Black Eagle Arrows Shooting Staff,Pure Perfextion strings and cables Shooting Staff,
    Stan Shooting Staff,Trophy Blend Deer Scent

Great string maker, my Invasion looks and shoots amazing with the strings/cables from BCB! Have a second set on the way for my Matrix.

This is a great cause and Rick's sets are second to none!
    '06 Bowtech Tribute '12 Prime Centroid
    Hamskea Archery Solutions
    Vendetta Archery - Where You Never Know What Will Go Down
    Bluff Country Bowstrings Prostaff
    =O------------------------> FOB'n 4 LIFE

Athens is very involved.

Here is a sample of the LD cord that matches my strings from BC Bowstrings. Diffinitely a worthwhile cause with a TOP NOTCH job of string making. The purple and pink would make awesome colors for your target bows.

Good thing your doing.....

Sorry, the first 2 pics are little fuzzy, but you can see how it is attatched.....camera wasn't quite focusing right.

Great cause and great set of strings
    Bee Stinger Shooting Staff,Black Eagle Arrows Shooting Staff,Pure Perfextion strings and cables Shooting Staff,

Quote Originally Posted by BC Bowstrings View Post
    Athens is very involved.
    You did'nt answer my question, I know Athens is trying to raise money. I dont wanna be involved with Athens when it comes to raiseing money for another family.
    55#/28.5"/Blacked out D340/Blk Octane hunter/LD Pro/Blk Tight Spot/Axcel Pro 5pin/ Axis 340s/Steelhead 125s = Deadly
    "Why we hunt is more important than when, where, or how" - Gene Wensel
    2014-15 AT deer contest Team Tall Tines

Quote Originally Posted by ILLbucknut View Post
    You did'nt answer my question, I know Athens is trying to raise money. I dont wanna be involved with Athens when it comes to raiseing money for another family.
    This is a great cause and an awesome gift of generosity on BC's part. Please take your agenda elsewhere. Onward and upward.

The money is going to the family..... And the sweet little girl who needs our support..
    Custom Strings
    2012 Hoyt Vector 32, 2013 Elite Answer, 2007 Bowtech Allegiance
    Black Eagle Arrows Field Staff & T.R.U. Ball release Field Staff

Well, the auction is on the Athens forum, so if that will keep you from helping out a good cause, then it's probably best you wasn't involved.

Athens helped start this.....But BC Bowstrings is helping out here also. So if you want to order straight from BC Bowstrings, the money will be donated to this cause (the family) by BC Bowstrings.

Got the first sale!
    Let's keep it rolling!

1 set regular
    1 set "Gracie's Strings"

Thank You for both orders!!

I gotta go out of town for my day job the next 2 days. Just to be safe I am bumping build time to 7 days for future orders.
    I'll do my best to get them out quicker though.

Great thing your doing Rick! I tip my hat to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLbucknut View Post
    This Fundraiser might have been started by Athens but has nothing to do with someone's beef with one bow company or the other. I don't know what could've happened between you and Athens that would stop you from helping a little girl with cancer that you would've helped if the Athens name hadn't been mentioned, nor do I care to know.

What I do know is that this is to help
    A sick little girl and her family and regardless of who's involved you shouldn't let your feelings get in the way of that!

I hope you get your issues cleared up and I will pray for you as well.

I've spoken with ILLbucknut via pm and this issue has been resolved, he wishes Bluff Country Bowstrings the best with this program. Let's drop this and stay focused on the issue at hand.

Thanks
    Rick

Awesome offer Rick!

How long will this fundraiser be running?
    Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

Quote Originally Posted by greenhead2492 View Post
    How long will this fundraiser be running?
    The end of May

Gracie's purple and pink strings would look awesome on a target bow.....

Keep it at the top for everyone to see.Let's get some strings ordered

i would put them on my hunting bow, I might be selling my Vector and not sure what I will end up with so I will hit you up once I figure that part out. If I don't end up selling I will get some for the vector.

Quote Originally Posted by chirohunter73 View Post
    i would put them on my hunting bow, I might be selling my Vector and not sure what I will end up with so I will hit you up once I figure that part out. If I don't end up selling I will get some for the vector.
    You won't be disappointed if you get them.

Rick
    It takes a GREAT man to give up a portion of his earnings

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast