Thread: Wing Presentation Hunter Compound Bow

Wing Presentation Hunter Compound Bow

I have a Wing Presentation Hunter Compound Bow circa 1977-78.

The information I have on this bow describes the Presentation Hunter model as having a black riser and black limbs. The Presentation Target model is described as having a white riser and white limbs with chrome hardware.

My bow is the Hunter model (the logo on the front of the lower limb), except it has a white riser and limbs with chrome hardware. It also has the optional leather grip.

All the information I have found and any other bows I have seen are always Hunter black, Target white.

Does anyone here remember these bows and remembers seeing this option?

I can upload some pics of the bow tomorrow if that helps. In the meantime here is a pic of the logo (from my bow), the Hunter and Target bows (from Archery History) and some specifications I found.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a wing presentation hunter. I don't know much about it. It was my grand fathers . I don't have any intentions of selling it but any idea of what it's worth?
    TOWER SERVICE PROSTAFF

Quote Originally Posted by JB800 View Post
    I have a wing presentation hunter. I don't know much about it. It was my grand fathers . I don't have any intentions of selling it but any idea of what it's worth?
    I paid $40 for mine. It needed a good cleaning, but was in very good shape. I saw one on eBay in very good shape and clean go for $80.
    Dave

I bought one of these years ago and shot indoor, and outdoor tournaments, in Pennsylvania. I hunted with the same bow. I would love to find one to buy, because mine has a broken limb. At the time of purchase these bows were very good.